Chapter 5

°Lily's POV°

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Hayes asked me. We just met isn't it to early. I didn't know what to say.

Yes

No

Yes

No

"YES!!!!!!!!" I screamed not caring where we were. He jumped up and hugged me. "Want to go penny back to my house? We can watch a movie." He asked. "Sure I said. We got on our Penny's and we rode hand in hand to his house. We got inside and walked into his room. He threw me a par of sweats and a sweatshirt that said MAGCON. "Hey uh what's MAGCON?" I asked him. "Oh its a meet and greet convention that I'm in with all boys and a girl DJ." he explained. "Oh who's in it? Like the other people." I asked. " Well its Nash, Matthew Espinosa, Taylor Caniff, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky,  Aaron Carpenter, Me, Shawn Mendes, Carter Reynolds, Cameron Dallas, and the girl Mahogany Lox." He told me out of breathe. "Haha that's a lot is it fun?" I asked him as he sat next to me. "Very fun." he said and before I could reply he said " YOU CAN COME WITH ME!!!!!!" he screamed. "NASH!!!!!"he screamed for his brother. "What?" his brother walked in the room groaning. "Did you just wake up?" I asked him. "Yeah now what?" "Oh yeah can Lily come to MAGCON with us?" "Yeah why not I'll ask Bart." he said walking out. Hayes turned on the TV and 21 jump street was on so we watched it and cuddled. I fell asleep halfway through the movie on Hayes' chest.

€Hayes' POV€

I heard soft snores so I thought it was Lily, which it was. She passed out on my chest. I shut the TV off and played her down next to me in my bed then I whispered knowing she can't hear me "Goodnight beautiful." and kisses her forehead. Then I started feeling my eyes get heavy and drifted to sleep cuddling with the girl of my dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow me on instagram

@xoalexaaaa