Chapter 15

*One week later*

°Lily's POV°

Today is MAGCON!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited. I already had all my stuff packed and I'm getting ready to meet Hayes downstairs. "Bye sweety we will see you in a month!" My parents yelled before they left for work. I grabbed my phone and Hayes MAGCON sweatshirt. I walked out of my house locking the door as I saw Hayes walking out of his house. "Ready?" He asked kissing my cheek. "Yup" I said. "Let's go boys ,girls" his mom said getting in the car. Hayes helped Skylynn in her car seat as Nash sat in the front and Hayes and I went all the way in the back. We talked the whole way there until I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder. "Babe wake up" Hayes said shaking me awake. We all piled out of the car and walked inside the hotel. As I walked in Hayes grabbed my hand and started running over to this boy. "Sup Carter" Hayes said to the boy in front of us. "Hey Hayes who's this" Carter said gesturing to me. "Oh this is my girlfriend Lily. " "Hi" I said. As Hayes and Carter were talking I looked at everyone else. I only recognized Matt and Nash of course. I'm the only girl. I thought to myself until I saw a tall pretty girl with redish orange curly hair walk in. "Hey Mahogany" Hayes said hugging the girl. "Hey Hayes" she said hugging back. "Where's Nash?" She asked. "Over there" "Thanks who's this "she said ." This is my girlfriend Lily" " Your are so pretty" she said hugging me. "Thanks so are you." I said hugging back. She walked over to Nash and Matt and started talking to them. "Okay everyone come get the room keys and I'll assign you with everyone you will be rooming with!" A tall guy said. "You might be with Mahogany is that okay?" Hayes asked. "Yeah that's fine at least I'm not the only girl." I said. We walked over to the guy and he assigned us. "I guess me and you are in a room together." Mahogany said to me as we walked to our room. "Yeah" As we approached our room she pulled out the key and put it in the door. The room was huge for us. "Wow its huge!"we both said at the same time. "Bigger than what I usually get" she said.

°Hayes POV°

I was sharing a room with Nash, Matt and Cameron. We walked in our rooms and then called everyone else. They all arrives to the room except for the girls. I guess they were getting along. We all hung out, did pranks, made videos/vines and more. When we were done we just sat their on the floor or the bed out of breathe. "What happened in here!" The girls said as they walked into the room. "Um hey girls" Cameron said. "We will clean it" Nash said. "You better " Mahogany said. They walked back out and we started cleaning. This is gonna be a fun MAGCON.