Chapter 13

¥Lily's POV¥

We both pulled away from our 5 minute make out and just looked into each others eyes. "What should we do?" I asked breaking the silence. "Um how about we go into my house and watch a movie?" He suggested. "Yeah sure just let me shower real quick and then I'll come over" I said standing up wiping dirt off my butt. "Okay text me when you are on your way over" he said hugging me and walking to his house. I went into my house, locked the door and walked upstairs. I grabbed my towel and started getting undressed. I played my music and All that matters by Justin bieber came on. I jumped in the shower and started to put shampoo in my hair as I was singing. I rinsed out the shampoo and conditioner after and then washed my body and shut off the water. I dried off and put on my sweatpants and Hayes magcon hoodie that I still had.

I'm on my way now

I texted Hayes. I walked outside and it was dark.I locked my door and went to his and rang his doorbell. But Hayes didn't answer. Nash did. Crap . I mumbled in my head. "Oh why hello Lily" he said staring at my body. I ignored him and went on my phone and texted Hayes.

Please come to the door babe Nash answered it and I feel uncomfortable.

After I texted him Hayes came down the steps with anger in his eyes. "Hey babe" Hayes said making sure Nash knew to back off. He pulled me inside and west on the couch. "Where are your parents and Sky?" I asked. "My parents went out to dinner and Sky is at a friends. "Why is Nash here?" I asked him whispering so Nash didn't hear us from the kitchen." I honestly don't know" he said. "HEY NASH WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE!?"Hayes screamed to Nash. "BECAUSE IM GOING TO JACOBS HOUSE IN 20 MINUTES!"He screamed back. "Or now" he said answering the door. Nah grabbed his bag and left. Finally.

£Hayes POV£

When Nah left I saw that Lily loosenes up a bit. I feel so bad that she feels that way around him. I pulled her onto my chest as I flipped through channels to find a movie. After a couple minutes I got us popcorn and then we watched The Maze Runner with Dylan O' Brien. It was Lily's favorite actor especially in teen wolf. "He is so hot" she said as she was watching the movie. "And I'm not?" I asked trying to make a sexy face. "Oh believe me you are babe" she said leaning in and kissing me. We just relaxed and watched the movie the rest if the night and enjoyed each others company. I'm so glad we are back together.