Chapter 24

·Hayes POV·

I got up from my bed and Madison wasn't there. I got up and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. I got undressed and turned the water on. I got in and while I was in the shower I heard the door open. "Who's here?" I asked. "Nash I forgot to tell you that today is the day we are going home." He said. "Thats fine,now get out." I said. I heard he door close social got out and put on a pair of sweatpants and a Macon hoodie.I packed my stuff and walked out of the room. I walked down to the lobby and saw Lily and Matt together. We were all alone together. Great. After what felt like hours everyone came downstairs. "You guys ready?" Bart asked. 'Yeah' everyone said. We all walks doubting th e lobby and into two separate vans.I went into a different van as Lily and Matt because I don't want to see them together.

·Lilys POV·

I was sitting on Matt's lap in the van and we were talking until we got to the airport. "I'm going to miss you" Matt whispered in my ear. "I'm going to miss you more" I said kissing him. We arrived at the airport and I got out.

*skip to when lilys plane arrives*

I said my goodbyes to all the boys except Nash and Hayes. When I got to Matt I felt a tear stream down my cheek. He wiped it away with his thumb and said "don't cry beautiful I will see you soon I promise" I nodded and got on the plane. I sat by the window and felt someone staring at me. I turned my head and my stomach just dropped. It was my ex Boyfriend Micheal.