Chapter 3

^Lily's POV^

I walked outside to see Hayes in his football uniform. I have to admit he looks pretty hot. "You ready?" he asked me snapping me out of my thoughts. " Oh uh yeah let's go." I embarrassingly said back. We piles into his moms car and she greeted me. "Hi I'm Elizabeth Hayes' mom nice to meet you." she sounded so sweet. " I'm Lily nice to meet you to." I replied. I'm so weird. We arrived to the football field so Hayes walked to the field and me and his mom walked to the bleachers. "So you just moved in next door?" his mom asked me. " Uh yeah from Texas." I replied." Nice I heard its hot there."she said "Yeah very!" I replied. We just talked for the rest of the football game until Hayes walked up to us all sweaty. He took a water bottle from his mom and chugged it then sat next to me asking his mom, "ready to go?" "yeah" she told him. We got into the car and drove to our houses. His mom walked inside so it was just me and Hayes. "Do u want to go swimming?" he asked me. "Yeah why not" I replied. I walked into my house into my room and changed into my black polka dot bikini with my long blonde hair in a messy bun with my black sandals and a towel. As I walked outside I saw Hayes already in his swimsuit waiting shirtless looking good. He saw me and started staring at me. "Are you okay?" I questioned him giggling at how he snapped out of his thoughts. "Oh uh uh yeah let's go" he awkwardly replied. He led me to his huge backyard . Right away he jumped in the pool splashing me."HAYES!!!!!" I yelled at him drying off. "Come in the water" he told me. "Is it cold?" I asked him. "Not at all" he replied.  I jumped in and realized he lied to me. "You lied its cold!" I yelled at him. "Oops!" he said inasently. For the rest of the day we just splashed around and enjoyed each others company. It was a great day.