Chapter 12

°Hayes' POV°

I woke up really grumpy today. I was about to text Lily but then I realized, we broke up. I walked downstairs and just sat on the couch not even turning on the TV . "Hey Hasss!" Skylynn screamed coming downstairs."Hey" I said. "Can Lily come over?" She asked breaking my heart even more. "No" I said my voice cracking. Before she could answer the doorbell rang. "I'll get it " I said. I walked out to the door and opened it to be surprised. It was Lily. "Hey Hayes" she said her voice scratchy. She started crying. "Hey hey its okay shh don't cry." I told her hugging her and bringing her inside. She let go of the hug and said" I'm sorry I shouldn't have come." "No I'm glad you came I have to talk to you outside alone?" I asked. "Sure" she said sniffling. We walked outside and sat on the steps. "Okay before you say anything I want to say something" she said. "I'm really sorry, I believe that you didn't kiss her back, I believe that you didn't love her but you loved me. I'm really sorry. " she said taking my breathe away. " You just took the words out of my mouth, I love you" I said kissing her. She was shocked but then kisses back. "I love you too" she said kissing me even more. God I love her.