Chapter 6

°Lily's POV°

I woke up and I saw Hayes was laying next to me. I smiled at how peaceful he sleeps. I needed to shower so I wrote Hayes a note that said: Good morning Hayes, I ran home to take a shower and change so text me when you wake up, Love Lily. As I walked outside I saw my parents going to there cars. " Hey mom, hey dad" I said to them. " Hey sweety" my mom said. " We are going to work so we will see you later." my dad told me. "Okay see you later!" I said as they both drove off. I walked inside and went to my room. I grabbed clothes and went to my bathroom. I hopped into the warm water and washed myself. I got out and got dressed. I was wearing a black crop top that said SELFIE and a pair of high wasted hot pink shorts, my black vans and my pink beanie. After I finished I was hungry so I went to make a bowl of cereal. As I was eating my cereal i got a text from Hayes that read: Good morning beautiful I hope you slept well can I come over? I responded with: Good morning and I slept very well and sure you can come over! I took my bowl of cereal to the couch and put the TV on. My favorite movie was on. High School Musical. As I was singing to one of the songs my doorbell rang. "ONE SECOND!!!" I screamed. I ran to the kitchen and put my bowl in the sink then went to the door. I opened it and saw Hayes standing there in Khaki shorts a blue tank top and some blue vans. " Hey come in." I told him giving him room to get out of the hot weather. We sat on the couch and watched the movie together. Singing, dancing until it ended. "Hey do u want to go to the mall?" He asked me. "Sure let me tell my mom." I called my mom and told her I was going to the mall with Hayes. "My brother can drive us." Hayes explained to me as I grabbed my house key and locked the door. "Alright." We walked to his house and he called Nash. He came out of the house and drove us to the mall. Right when we got to the mall I dragged him to Starbucks. " Can I get a Cotton candy frappe." I asked the guy. "Sure and you?" he asked gesturing to Hayes. "Uh A Caramel mocha frappe" he told the guy. "Names?" the guy asked" Uh Lily and Hayes." He told the guy" "Okay that will be $7.54." the guy said. I pulled out my wallet but Hayes gave the guy a 10 dollar bill. "I could've paid for it." I told Hayes. "No I'm your boyfriend I pay you just stand there and look beautiful." he said and kissed me on the cheek. "HAYES LILY!" the lady screamed with our drinks. Hayes went to get our drinks and we walked back to my house. "I'm so tireeeed" I said extending the e in tired. "Its only 11" Hayes said laughing. I groaned and pulled him upstairs in my room. He sat on my bed and I took out my red basketball shorts with a black tank top and changed in my bathroom. I walked out and saw a shirtless Hayes laying in my bed on his phone. " Hey " I said laying next to him. "Hello" he said turning to me. I went under the covers and he followed. I snuggled into his chest and he was warm. "Goodnight beautiful " Hayes whispered kissing the top of my head. "Goodnight" I whispered back . I felt my eyes getting heavy and I drifted to sleep .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~