Chapter 7

°Hayes' POV°

I woke up in Lily's bed and she was snuggled against me sleeping. She looked so cute when she slept. I got up slowly and went to the bathroom. I did my business and then went back to her room. When I walked in I saw Lily sitting up in her bed scrolling through her phone. "Good morning again" I said sitting next to her and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Whatcha doing ?" I asked her. "Just on twitter." she said plainly. "Do u want to go to the movies?" I asked her. "Yeah sure let me change." she said getting up and going to her closet. "Get out." she giggled and shoved me out the room.

°Lily's POV°

"Get out." I giggled shoving Hayes out my room so i can change. He went out and I went to my closet and got out a pair of black high wasted shorts and a white floral crop top. After I changed I put my long blonde hair into a high pony tail then put a little eye liner and eye shadow. Then I grabbed my phone and put my black vans on. I texted Hayes and he said he was changing at his house so he will be over in 5 minutes. I walked into my living room and got my keys and walked outside to meet Hayes. "Ready?" he asked. "As always!" I responded. We intertwined our fingers and walked to the movies. When we arrived to the movie theatre we got two tickets to see The Conjuring. Hayes bought popcorn and a large soda and we walked to our theatre and sat down all the way in the back. The lights dimmed out and the movie starting playing. I had covered my eyes in Hayes' chest a couple of times and he would laugh. At the end of the movie we walked to our houses. "Let's go to the beach!" I said to him. "Okay." he replied. We walked into separate houses and changed into our swimsuits. I had on my pink floral bathing suit top and my black bottoms with black flip flops, my sunglasses , a towel, clothes, tanning lotion, and I put my waterproof case on my phone. I walked out and saw Hayes on his phone. "Ready?" I asked him. "Yeah let's go beautiful." he replied looking at my body. "What are you looking at?" I asked him laughing. "Uh uh I was uh you know what let's just go to the beach." he stuttered. "Haha okay." We finally arrived at the beach and I set my towel out while Hayes went to play volleyball with some other boys. They looked like Nash his brother and a lot more cute shirtless boys. But I was just watching my boyfriend Hayes. I layer back and just relaxed until I felt my weight being lifted. "Let me down!!" I said on the persons back. I looked to see who it was and I saw Hayes running me too the water with all the boys he was playing with in the water. "Put me down Hayes!!!" I screamed. "Okay" he said and dropped me in the freezing come water. "ITS SO COLD!!!!!!!!" I screamed. After that little scene we ended up splashing around with all the boys and having fun until it was dark. We had so much fun that day. It was the best day ever.