Chapter 11

°Hayes POV°

Oh no what have I don't. What have I done. I just ruined a perfect relationship by kissing my ex. I'm so stupid. I saw her at her door when we pulled apart and I saw she was crying. I tried to get to her and ran to her door but she slammed it in my face. I got to the door and when she slammed it I heard her crying. Why was I so stupid. I saw Madison walking up to me and when she got here she said,"So you do still love me" she said hugging me. I didn't hug back because I was mad." Just leave you ruined everything'' I said. She got off of me and went into her friends car and drove away. I walked inside of my house and I saw Nash smiling. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "Lily's house." He said. Then all the anger boiled in me and I punched him right in his nose. "Is that what you wanted , that's why you called Madison and had her ruin my life, you know what Nash?, go to hell I hate you so much I wish you weren't even my brother!" I yelled at him as he held his nose that was now bleeding. "BOYS WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" my mom screamed at us. "He ruined my life mom" I explained now crying. "What did he do?" She asked hugging me. "He broke up me and Lily mom, I really loved her and he ruined it because he wanted her for himself. "I said. "Well Hayes just punched me in the face!" Nash yelled. "My mom didn't answer. I ran into my room and just sat at my window. I saw Lily in her room crying and she saw me. I thought she was going to talk to me but instead she just closed her window. I hate my life so much.

°Lily's POV°

I wanted to talk to Hayes so bad but I knew he hurt me and I can't forgive him. He was at his window and when he saw me he was happy. But I just walked to my window and closed it with my blinds. I layed down on my bed and just cried myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its short but here you go hope you liked it.