Chapter 8

°Hayes' POV°

When we all went our separate ways after the beach I went home and took a quick shower. As I was getting out of the shower I saw that I had a text from Lily. I opened it and it read:

L-Lily H-Hayes

L-Hey I know its late but I just wanted to say goodnight and that I love you

H-Awe its not to late and goodnight I love you too

L-Okay well goodnight I'll see you tomorrow.

H-Goodnight

I got out of the bathroom and changed into some red basketball shorts. I layed down and went on twitter and looked at Lily's page. Yeah I'm a stalker don't judge. I was looking at her selfies and her pictures with people. But one picture caught my eye. One of her crying. The caption said: Im so done with life I want to die. I literally starting crying and I read the comments on the 3 pictures before and they were saying stuff like 'you slut' or 'your such a whore' or 'go die'. I wanted to cry and just hold her. I texted her and said 'Hey are you awake?' and then 5 minutes later she answered with 'Yeah I can't sleep I miss you ' she said. I felt bad so I replied ' Come to my house so we can cuddle'. Than a few minutes later my doorbell rang. I was home alone so its okay. But I have to admit it scared the crap out of me. I ran to the door and I saw my beautiful Lily crying her eyes out. "Oh my god Lily baby shhhh its okay." I tried comforting her and I picked her up and took her to my bed. I played her down as she was crying and I layer next to her. I felt so bad I wanted to cry. "What's wrong?" I asked her sympatheticly. "..I..I...was..o...on..twi..twitter..an..and..I.. am...getting..hate."she said calming down at the end."I know I saw its horrible I wish I could do something but I know I cant really try which I'm going to." I said in the crook of her neck. She nodded and we just cuddled for the rest of the night.

°Lily's POV°

I woke up next to Hayes in his bed. I got up lightly and loomed in the bathroom and had tear stains on my eyes. I threw water on my face and went back into Hayes room. He was still sleeping. "Its 11" I whispered to myself. "Hayes!" I yelled. No answer. I went to his bed and sat in his lap."Hayes!" I said. No answer. I went up to his ear and screamed "HAYES!!!" He jumped up making me fall on the floor. "OMG ARE YOU OKAY."He said helping me off the floor. "Oh yeah I mean I just bruised my butt so its nothing to serious." I said laughing. "I'm sorry babe"he said pulling me into a hug. We went downstairs and walked into the kitchen. "Uh do u need help making cereal?"I asked staring at Hayes as he just glared at the cereal box."What oh uh yeah" he answered embarrassed. "Move go sit down I'll do it." I said pushing him out of the kitchen. I made us cereal and walked into the living room and sat next to him on the couch. "Thank you ." he said kissing my cheek as I gave him his cereal. We ate and watched some TV. "Hello?" I heard someone say walking into Hayes house. "Oh hey Nash" Hayes said greeting his brother. "Hey Lily" Nash said sitting next to me. "Hey." 'This is awkward' I thought to myself. Thank god my phone broke the awkwardness. The song Confident by Justin Bieber played meaning I had a call. I looked at my phone and it was my best friend Christian. "I have to take this" I said standing up. I walked outside of the house and sat on the steps and hit answer. "Hello?" I asked."Hey Lily oh my god I haven't heard from you in ages!" He said . "I know I miss you." "I miss you too we need to hang out." "Please how about today for coffee at Starbucks?" I asked. "Sounds great I'll see you then!" He said" "Alright bye" I said hanging up. This should be interesting.

°Hayes' POV°

Lily walked outside to talk on the phone. "So Hayes would it be cool if I uh asked Lily out on a date?" Nash asked me. "What the hell no she's my girlfriend and your 16 she's only 14 are you serious!" I screamed at my brother. "Your girlfriend!" He screamed back" "Yeah my girlfriend why?" I asked." He pushed me on the couch " Because you knew I liked her and you took her from me. "I did not take her from you because she wasn't yours in the first place!" I screamed . We just stood there glaring at each other until Lily came in. "Hey I'm gonna go home and shower I'm gonna meet my friend at Starbucks to hang I'll see you later?" She asked kissing my cheek." "Yeah of course!" I said and before I knew it her lips smashed into mine. At first I didn't know what to do but I kissed back. It was soft and nice no tongue just a nice kiss." Bye" she said pulling away. " Bye" I said shoving past Nash to my room. I plopped on my bed that smelled really good like her and thought to myself 'Wow my first kiss was with the prettiest girl in the world' I closed my eyes thinking of Lily and ended up falling asleep smiling.