Chapter 18

°Lily's POV°

After the meet and greet I was tired. We all decided to go Cameron's, Nash, Hayes and Matt's room . "We are going to do a video who wants to be in it?" Nash asked. We were all on our phones so none of us. "Okay whatever" he said. "Everyone get out." Cameron said so they can make there video. We all went into the lobby and just hung out sense we had nothing else to do.

°Matt's POV°

I set up my Nashs camera for him as they got the dry oatmeal ready. Great. I sat on the bed and just waited. "So how are you feeling with the whole Lily thing" Nash asked. "I mean I'm starting to get used to it but I just don't know anymore I really like her and just-" I was saying to Nash until Cameron came back. "Let's get started" he said sitting next to us. "What's up guys its Nash and I'm here with my two best friends Cam and Matt. " he said introducing us. "Okay so today we are going to do the dry oatmeal challenge." "Let's get started!" I said. We all grabbed a bag each and opened it. We put some in our mouths and it was pretty hard. I spit it on Nash so he spit it back. Then we all just kept spitting it out at each other. It was a big mess. "That was just a warm up" Nash said. "Hold up, I just busted my ass for all of this!" Cameron said spitting the oatmeal at Nash as he talked. We ended up finishing the challenge with Nash as the winner. "Now sense I won they have to get hit with eggs." "Wait you should get hit to." I said to him. "Fine I'm getting hit to."

°Nashs POV°

We all changed out of our clothes except for boxers and brought the egged into the shower. I hit Matt and he had a red mark. We both hit Cameron's nipples which was pretty funny. They hit me to. "Okay so yeah that's it." I said. "BYE!" we yelled. Everyone walked in and saw the mess. "What the hell happened" Taylor said. "We did a video" Matt said. "Yeah we are leaving. Hayes said as him and Lily left. I saw that Matt was upset when they left. He really likes her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that's it, what do you guys think about Matt liking Lily?