Chapter 4

°Hayes POV°

We got out of the pool finally. I asked her if she wanted to go inside because it was dark out so we went inside. " Are you cold?" I asked her as we walked inside because she was shivering. "Yeah freezing." she told me. I took her upstairs and she changed into her underwear her bra and then my sweats and my MAGCON hoodie. " You can lay down under the covers and call your mom and ask to stay the night." I told her. " Okay thank you." she said to me. " Your welcome!" I told her. She called her mom and then when she for off the phone she said " I can stay." "Okay." I said crawling into the bed next to her. As I was drifting to sleep I felt her arm slither around me so I held her and we cuddled for the night.

-Next Morning-

°Lily's POV°

I woke up in Hayes' bed but he wasn't here. I didn't know where he was so j walked downstairs and saw him and his little sister on the couch. I laughed as I saw him go on all fours and playing horse with her. I guess she saw me and whispered but I heard "who's the pretty girl over there" she whispered pointing at me. He looked at me, smiled and said "That's my friend Lily". he said getting up and walking to me side hugging me and then putting his arm around my waist. "How did you sleep?" he asked me. "Great actually better than usual."  she told me. We went to the kitchen and he was trying to figure out how to make cereal. " Do you need help making cereal?" I said with sass. Then his sister screamed "HEY THATS MY JOB WITH THE SASS!!" we both laughed and I said 'sorry' to her. After Imade us cereal we walked to the living room and watched spongebob squarepants with his sister. " Oh yeah her name is Skylynn" he told me. "Well hello Skylynn." I said to her." You can call me Sky." she told me and I said " okay" to her. For like an hour we watched TV and relaxed. "Hey do you want to go penny boarding" I asked Hayes. " You have a penny?" he asked ." Yeah like 7" I told him. "Well yeah let's go" he told me. I went home and got dressed into my floral crop top and my white light wash high wasted shorts with my pink vans and my hair straightened and then curled at the end with a black beanie only eye liner and a little eye shadow. I grabbed my phone off of my dresser and walked out with my pink penny and walking out to meet Hayes. " Hey you look good!" Hayes told me. " Thanks you don't look to bad yourself." I said to him looking at what he was wearing. He had a blue tank too and some khaki shorts with blue vans and his blue penny. He honestly looked pretty hot. I'm weird I know. We rode to Starbucks and I got a cotton candy  frappe and he got a vanilla bean frappé. We sat down and we drank our drinks and talked.

°Hayes' POV°

"Its time I need to do it." I thought to myself. "Hey Lily can I uh ask you something?" I asked her. " Yeah of course!"she replied. "Uh well I really like you and I know I only known you for 4 days now but I wanted to know if you would like to be my girlfriend ?" I asked her. I was scared she would say no but I had to do it. I love her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CliffHangers  whatwillshesayYesorNo?