Chapter 9

°Hayes' POV°

I woke up the next morning on the floor. 'How did this happen' I thought to myself. I got off the floor with my back aching." Ow" I said walking down the stairs. I sat on the couch and saw Skylynn watching mom cook. "Good mornings Hayes" my mom said from the kitchen. " Good morning " I replied. I turned on the TV and watched whatever was on. I went on my phone and decided to text Lily.

H-Hey Lily do you want to hang out today?

After I sent that I got up to go see mom. I stood up but fell again because of my back. I tried again. This time I did it. I walked into the kitchen and my mom put a plate of pancakes in front of me. "Thank you" I said sitting down next to Sky. "Good morning Sky" I said to her eating my pancakes. "Good morning " she said with a mouth full. I laughed and finished eating. When I was done I put my plate in the sink and my back felt better already. I went upstairs and took a quick shower. I got out, got dressed and just sat around.

°Lily's POV°

I woke up at 11 this morning. ' I never sleep this long' I thought to myself. I went on my phone and I saw I had a whole bunch of twitter and instagram notification. I also saw a text from Hayes. It said

H-Hey Lily do you want to hang out today?

I texted him back saying

Hey sorry I just woke up um sure let me shower.

He replied pretty fast and said okay. I went into my bathroom and locked the door. I got undressed and then jumped in the shower. I washed my hair and my body and then rinsed off and got out. I left the bathroom and got dressed. I put on a white summer dress with sunflowers on the shoulder with my white vans and my hair straightened. I texted Hayes and then like 5 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I'm alone in my house so I had to get it. I walked downstairs and greeted Hayes. "Hey." I said letting him in. He came in and said "Hey you look nice. " I blushed a little and said "Thank you." We walked to my kitchen because I was starving. I made a bowl of cereal and sat at the island in my kitchen next to Hayes. "What do you want to do?" He asked. "I don't know but I really want to go to the mall." I said because I need clothes I gave most of then to my friends before I left. "Okay we can go."After I ate we sat on the couch and just watched TV for like an hour just talking and stuff.

°Nash POV°

If I can't have Lily, then I will just have to make her want me. I walked downstairs to see Skylynn on the couch. "Hey Sky" I said sitting next to her. "Hey Nashypoo." She said keeping her focus on the TV ."Where's Hayes?" I asked thinking she might know. "Well he was here and then he went to the girl next doors house Lily" she said. Of course. "Okay Sky love you" I said getting up and grabbing my keys. "Bye Nashypoo !" She creamed as I left. I know what to do. I called a friend of Hayes'. Actually an ex. Call Convo starts here: "Hey Madison its Nash I have some good news" "What's the good news?" "Well it turns out that Hayes still has feelings for you" "Seriously!" "Yeah so come over." "Okay I'll be over in 15 minutes thanks Nash." Call convoy ends here. My plan is starting off great. Hopefully it ends with me being with Lily because I need her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well what do u thinks going to happen. Will Hayes end up with Madison and Nash with Lily?