Eighteen

Hoseok pov

''Never a patient here? I think you got something wrong, he came here yesterday!'' Namjoon says and his voice is shaking slightly.

Why would he leave without telling us anything? And how do the people at this hospital not even remember he came here. They even had to stitch his legs! How can they not remember him...

''Jeon Jungkook? 21 years old? Tall? Brown hair? Handsome or something?'' Jin says and walks towards the desk and the woman widens her eyes.

''N-No sir... I'm sorry. If he really was a patient here then I would have remembered him or it would be in the computer, but he isn't.''

''I want to talk to the doctor! His leg got stitched because some psychopathic dog attacked him! Your computer is old and you just don't remember it.'' Jin suddenly yells and slams his fist on the desk causing the woman to tremble and take a few steps back.

''Or she just doesn't want to tell us. Did Kim Taehyung stop by earlier or something? Did he give you money to keep your mouth shut?'' Yoongi also joins the argument and stands next to Jin.

''I'm sorry, but I think it's time for you guys to leave.''

~❆❆❆❆~

Taehyung pov

Today was going to be a wonderful day. I have something great planned for my beautiful love. Something I know she will enjoy.

I quickly get out of bed and throw some comfortable clothes on and walk to my desk.

''Paper and a pen'' I whisper and grab a small piece of paper and a blue pen.

''My love, my love, my love'' I whisper happily and a small smile creeps onto my face ''all done!''

I already got the most important stuff for tonight, I only have to get her something now, but that means I have to go out and I don't want her to be alone in the house.

I can't let her be alone here.

I can't trust the boys, not when one of them has feelings for my love. What if Hoseok tries to flirt with her while I'm out!

I won't kill Hoseok, yet.

He hasn't confessed to her yet and he didn't want me to make her fall for him like that scumbag Jimin. He deserved it, but Hoseok hasn't done anything wrong. I'm fine with him as long as he doesn't talk to her or looks at her or thinks about her.

''What to do, what to do'' I whisper and start pacing back and forth while biting my nails.

''Ah.. maybe I'll just lock her in her room for when I'm out, I'm sure she doesn't mind.''

''My love?'' I walk towards the door and softly knock on it and a hear a sleepy 'yes' coming from the other side of the door. Knowing she's awake I slowly open the door and sit down next to her bed while rubbing my thumb softly on the soft skin of her arm.

''I'm going out for a few hours... Please don't worry, I'll be back before you know it. I made you some food, it's on your desk, make sure you eat it. Please go back to sleep, I want you to get enough rest.''

''Okay'' she sighs without opening her eyes and she puckers her lips, which catches me off guard.

She wants me to kiss her?

''Yes'' she whispers as if she just read my mind.

I swallow thickly and slowly bend over, pressing my lips softly against hers for only a second. My heart starts beating faster and that one second feels so perfect. So sweet, so pure and so innocent.