My one and Only...Zayn Malik (1D Fanfic) part 2

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I try to cover it and I guess Sean feel it too. I cuddle beside him while watch the movie. I silent the phone doesn’t want to be disturb when I’m with Sean. Then I think it must be from Zayn. I forget to message him earlier. I usually message him after school and plan our routine when he free and I are free to do webcam or just chat.  I become nervous now. What I should tell Sean.

“What is it baby? Who call you?”He asked me and let go of me. I checked my phone and put it down.

“Well it from Ann. She coming with me after school just now and I guess she left something in my room.” I just blurted out Ann name to save Zayn and he seems to buy it.

“Can you get me something to drink?” he said and I quickly rush to the kitchen and went to the grab the drinks. When I come back he holds my phone and look at me fiercely. I just stand there shaken. I know that look. I want to run and shout but I just stand there not moving.

“Well here is a message from someone name Zayn. See you online tonight. What is this Mia? You have another guy beside me now? I’m not enough for you? Please don’t say he just a friend.”

“He…he... he just a friend. Really Sean…just a friend…” I said shaking to the spot that I’ve been glue too.

“You lied to me. I don’t like that. Why you have to lie to me Mia?”

“I...I...I didn’t mean it...I...I want to tell you one day...I...I...” I shutter now...

“What Mia when you want to tell me? Why I have to find it like this? Why you lie that your friend Ann left something over? I know when a girl start to lie that mean she not like me anymore. You like me Mia?” he come closer and grab my hairs. I have a long hair and he began to pull hard. I still hold the tray with the drinks on it and it begins to shakes.

“I...I...” I can’t say the word. I’m so scared. Tears already forming in my eyes.

“What Mia? Say it...I want to hear you say it. What was me to you???” he grabs me hard and throws me to the wall. The tray that I was holds smashing to the floor. The glasses shattered and I hit the wall hard. I begin to feel my head hurt and my face. I crying now of pain, hurt and anger that my boyfriend did this to me. He should take care of me not hit me.

“I don’t want to hurt you Mia. I’m so sorry. But you hurt me by lying to me!” he grab me again and I screamed “Sean, No please.” and throw me to the wall again. I fall down at the side. My head hurt and I just stay there. Then I heard he leave the house. I just sit there and crying. Why me? Why Sean do this to me? I know I don’t want to be with him anymore but I don’t know what I should do. I’m so scared when he lost his anger.

After I control myself I get up and clean the mess. I can’t just leave it there and let my mom found it when she got home later. I feel so weak and I ashamed of myself I should fight him back. I want to tell Ann but I know her answer just leave him. How I am going to leave him when he act like he own me and can do anything to me. I scared the worst. When everything is clean and clear and I grab my phone on the table and I headed to my room. I went to take shower and clear my head. When the water hit my head it’s throbbing hard. This must be the place Sean throws me to the wall. I look into the mirror and can see bruises on the side of my face. Damn I need to cover it.

I have dinner with my mom when she got home and told her I want to go to bed early. I don’t want her to find out what happen today. I used my hair to cover the bruises. My mom is a very busy lady. She has a great job and because I’m going to graduate soon she trust me with the house alone. Sometime when she outstation I have Ann to company me or I go stay at her house. When I small I used to have babysitter when she not around or I follow her outstation duties.