kidnap

I feel so tired after help my mom to clean the house. I not at home much I spent it most at Ann. When we got time together we spent most of it. That night I was so exhausted I fall asleep straight away.

Suddenly I feel a hands grab me and put something cover my mouth and I black out.

When I open my eyes all I can see is Sean.  I look around and it look like a room. I can see a door but no window. I try to free myself but I can’t. I was being tied up.

“Hi Mia. Sorry to do this to you but you drive me crazy since you make it official with that famous boy. Every day they like pictures of him and the boys and also picture of you with him. I make me so jealous Mia.”

“What you doing Sean? Release me.”

“Not that simple Mia. First of all I want make him suffer like you make me suffer.”

“No Sean. Don’t get him involve in this. You want me so here I am. Don’t bring him into this.” I don’t want Zayn to be involved in this craziness. It between Sean and me. I want to make sure that Zayn was safe.

“I got your phone. Sooner or later he will try to find you. If I can’t have you I want to make him can’t have you also and you can’t have him.”

What he talking about make me more dizzy. If my mom knows where am I? She must be freaked out. I never tell anything about Sean. I miss Ann. I thought that I will never see her again.

“We are going to wait for him to call you. Then I make my plan.” He sat at the chair and I just lying on the floor. I feel sad and angry that he never changes. He can’t leave me alone.  Then not long after my phone ring. It must be Zayn I know that tone.

“At last you call. I’ve been waiting for you Zayn.” Say Sean.

“Sean. Why are you answering her phone? Where is she?”

“Here. I let you talk to her.”

“Hello Zayn… please don’t come here.”

“Mia what happen where are you?”

Sean takes the phone and talk with Zayn. “I got Mia now. I want to tell you to back away and leave us alone.”

“No leave Mia alone.”

“If you really love her come here alone. I exchange her with you. You can take her place because you love her so much.”

“I will just tell me where? Don’t hurt her.”

‘That I can’t promise the longer you take your time the more suffer she will get. Don’t say I don’t warning you.’

“Zayn no, don’t come. It not worth it. Save yourself!” I hope he hear me. I shouted as loud as I can.

“Your famous boyfriend is coming to save you. Just stay here for a while will you. I got big plan when he arrive. I hope he don’t bring the others. They so annoying.”

“Why you do this Sean? What you get back in return. It not worth it.”

He just laugh and laugh I guess he lost his mind. He also beat me and I can’t move a lot since he tied me up. I just feel the pain and pray that Zayn will not come. If Sean wants me to die I'm willing to die alone. I begin to think about the haters they must love me if I die and Zayn is safe. I feel so sad that I can’t say goodbye to him.