prom

It’s been few week after the accident. Prom came at last. I’m fully recovered from the attack. Zayn promise me he be here for the prom. I can’t wait. Everybody in the school doesn’t know yet except Ann. It only a few days left. I haven’t got myself a perfect prom dress. I try to look for it with Ann but still I can’t find the right one.

I spent more time message with Zayn then really talk to him. He had been busy this few week. He said later he want to do the webcam. I can’t wait. I miss him so much.

“Hi beautiful.”

“Hey handsome.” He calls me beautiful so I called him handsome.

“I want to ask you the important question. Have you got dress prom yet?”

“How you know? Did Ann send you mail or what?”

“I just guess coz you look a bit worry. It must be the prom but I guess the prom was ok the most important for girl is to find the perfect dress for the night.”

“I’ve been to few places just I still can’t find the right one.”

“What is the prom theme?”

“Masquerade.”

“Ok then I knows what to do. Sorry I can chat for a short while. I see you again later.”

“Alright. Take care.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Zayn-

I want to surprise her by getting the most beautiful dress for her prom, the boys and I already plan to perform at her prom night just we don’t tell her yet and I will get myself a matching suit. I have to finds the perfect mask to fit the dresses. I know I busy but it all can be arranged. I make a few called and what I need is on the way. Her dress will be sent through carrier. I want her to get it fast and only few days left. I checked the schedule I already make sure everything is ok for that night. We have an interview the day before then it was our off days and I can make it after that.

I want to surprise her. This is going to be fun. I have to work out with Ann her best friend. I go online and search for her. Got it. Lucky she follow me on twitter. So I follow her back and DM her.

“Hey Ann, I’m Zayn well as you know already. I need a favor and please don’t tell anything to Mia. I want it as a surprise. Can you help me?”

I wait for her to reply back. After few moments she sent back. “Sure I’m in. what you’re planning?”

I explained to her everything and then we agreed on what to do and I just wish everything will goes well.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Ann are you go out from your house yet? I don’t want to be late to prom.” I call her.

“On my way.” Say Ann.

Zayn called me say that he will be late a bit. His flight just touchdown and it take some time to get to the school. Ann will take me to prom together with her date. Later Zayn will catch up with me. While I was waiting there a message from him.

“Sorry love might stuck a bit here. Go on with your prom I will be there as soon as I can.”

“I will be waiting for you.”

I heard a honk in front of my house. That must be Ann. I rush outside and get into the car.

‘Wow Mia. Nice dress.”

“Well Zayn got it for me but I don’t know he still can make it or not. He still stuck at the airport.” I say sadly.

‘Don’t worry love he be there.” Say Ann all smiley and happy. I look very worried.