coming over

I looked at my phone. Reread the message Zayn sent to me. He must be very tired. He even got time to reply back my message .it was so sweet, my Zayn. Did I just say my Zayn? Did I have a feeling for him now that Sean was gone? I always like him better than Sean because the way he care for me even we never meet but he just one of my best friend now. I should check where his tour now.

I online and because I keep thinking about my relationship with Sean I didn’t notice where they are now. Usually I checked all their venue where they perform.  i found out that One Direction is coming over. I can get a chance to meet him. Why he don’t tell me that he coming over. I’m so excited. I love the band so much. I love all their song. It feel a bit weird that they so near and I started to get nervous to imagine myself meeting them in person especially Zayn. What will he think about me? will he like me in real life? I can’t believe that I can see him soon. I just break up with Sean. What he will think that I love Zayn? that why we break up…urg I cant think about this. I going crazy here.

I call Ann my very best friend. I wait for the phone to be picked up. Then finally “Hey Mia.” Say Ann on the other line.

“Ann guess what I break up with Sean. Nothing happen. I ask him for a walk then I said I can’t continue it anymore.”

“Tell me the details.” I explain to her how suddenly I got the courage to ask he for a walk and he agree and I finally said the word and he apology and I tell Zayn and he so happy.

“Great job my dear. I know you can do this.” Say Ann happily.

‘Guess what?” I say.

“What?”

“One Direction is coming for a tour.” I screamed.

“Really? Is it Zayn told you? Is it he going to see you? OMG I’m so excited.”

“I haven’t talk to him yet. He so tired and he sleeping now. I found out online. I haven’t notice it before because of my crisis with Sean. Then just now I find out. Later when he goes online I ask him and I told you the detail soon.”

“Go Mia. I’m so excited. Now you free of Sean. I don’t have to worry anymore about you and you going to be happy.”

“Maybe it a bit weird that he takes it so smoothly I never think that he going to let me go easily. What his next plan I wonder?”

“Don’t worry Mia maybe he changes. People do change after all. Don’t make yourself hurt by thinking about him. Just enjoy your freedom from him.”

“Thanks Annabelle.”

“Just Ann. Please Mia.”

“Ok Ann. I see u soon.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Few days have pass by….

Mia, I’m coming over to see you. I got the front row ticket for you and your friend Ann and you have a special pass to go backstage with me.’

I read the message over and over again. Is this real? Since I break up with Sean my world only for Zayn. I don’t have to worry anymore. I feel so free and relax. He got me tickets and going to see me soon. Wow great I need to tell Ann about it. She must be so excited.

I reply back to him ‘thanks so much Zayn. Thanks for the tickets I’m sure Ann will love it. I can’t wait to see you in real life.’

I straight call Ann and explain to her. “Ann Zayn got us the ticket for the show next week. He also will coming over to see me.”

“I’m so happy. Yeah I got the tickets. I am going to see One Direction live. I’m so happy I’m your buddy. I got free ticket because I’m your best buddy.”

“Yeah you are my very best of the best. Well you should thank him not me. He got it for us. Maybe he doesn’t want me to be alone there so you can keep me company.”

“You know what I can’t wait is the part that he coming over. Have you think about it Mia? What you going to wear?”

“I never figure that part out yet. Now you are making me nervous. I don’t know what to wear to meet with my best friend that turn out to be the famous celebrity and I don’t think there a manual for it?”

“Don’t worry Mia I’m here to help you out anytime anywhere.”