concert

“Mia is you done yet?” Ann shouted from below.

“I’m coming. I just need the backstage passes Zayn give me yesterday and the tickets.”

“It is in your bag. I saw it this morning when you arrive at school and show me the tickets.”

“Thanks Ann.” I came running downstairs.

The car already waits outside my house. I lock the door and grab Ann hands and running to the car. “I can’t wait to see the boys.” Say Ann.

“I can’t wait to see him.”

“Wow I still can’t believe that my best friend is one of the biggest star girlfriends.”

“Me too. It’s like a dream come true.”

We arrive at the venue and went straight to the backstage. We show our special pass and were bring inside. I see Zayn first he quickly come to me and gives me a hug and kiss me. “I’m so happy you made it love. I got surprise for you tonight. Just wait for my solo.”

“Ok wow another surprise. Zayn this is Ann my best friend.’

‘Hello. I’m Zayn.’ Then I introduce Ann to the boys one by one. We spend time with them for a while. I watch Zayn get ready. When he was ready he never leaves my side. I see Ann enjoying herself. Then when they are ready to perform we go to the front row to watch the concert. The crowd was happening. Wearing 1D items and carries big banners.

We had a great time that night. They all sing all the great songs. Then each one did their solo songs. When it comes to Zayn I’m so happy. This must be the surprise he told me about. When the song plays I recognize it not the same song he used to sing for his solo this something else.

Saw you from a distance

Saw you from the stage

Something about the look in your eyes

Something about your beautiful face

In a sea of people

There is only you

I never knew what the song was about

But suddenly now I do

Trying to reach out to you, touch my hand

Reach out as far as you can

Only me, only you and the band

Trying to reach out to you, touch my hand

Can't let the music stop

Can't let this feeling end'

Cause if I do, it'll all be over

I'll never see you again

Can't let the music stop

Until I touch your hand

'Cause if I do, it'll all be over

I'll never get the chance again

I see the sparkle of a million flashlights

A wonder wall of stars

But the one that's shining out so bright

Is the one right where you are?

Then suddenly he jump down from the stage and come to me and touch my hands. Then the security grabs him and he back on the stage. He still looks at me the whole time. The crowds went wild. They must be figure why he comes to me.

Trying to reach out to you, touch my hand

Reach out as far as you can

Only me, only you and the band

Trying to reach out to you, touch my hand

Can't let the music stop

Can't let this feeling end

'Cause if I do, it'll all be over

I'll never see you again

Can't let the music stop

Until I touch your hand

'Cause if I do, it'll all be over

I'll never get the chance again

Saw you from the distance

Saw you from the stage

Something about the look in your eyes

Something about your beautiful face

Can't let the music stop

Can't let this feeling end

'Cause if I do, it'll all be over

I'll never see you again

Can't let the music stop

Until I touch your hand

'Cause if I do, it'll all be over

I'll never get the chance again

I'll never get the chance again (Reach out to you, touch my hand)

I'll never get the chance again (Reach out as far as you can)I'll never get the chance again(Only me, only you and the band)Trying to reach out to you, touch my hand, yeah

Wow he sings to me. I love his voice. We just stand at our place the whole time. My favorite is the part that he touches my hands. The whole song he just looks at me. I love the song that he sings solo. I know it not his song or the band. They can choose any song to perform for their solo. He is so amazing.

After the concert of course I went to party with them. Lucky the weekend is here. I don’t have to worry about school.

“Mia you have great time tonight?” Louis asks me.

“Yes I am.”

“Lou don’t give her that drink she still underage.” Zayn shout suddenly.

“Just for tonight Zayn, chill let her have it.”

I take the drink and drink it one shot, I cough few times and Zayn just hold me. Wow this drink is great. I grab another one. By the third Zayn hold my hand. “No more please Mia.” I just stop. The drink makes me feel weird. I feel a bit dizzy. Then I don’t see anything anymore. I blacked out.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-Zayn-

‘See Lou what you done. She never drinks before I think it too much for her.’

“She will be ok. You worry too much just enjoy the night.’ Say Louis still continues drinking.

I worry too much. She my girl of course I worry. I see Louis already drunk. I take her in my arms and carry her back to our room. I put her down on the bed. At first I was thinking to join back with the boys but they all probably drunk already and I got my girl here better I stay with her. We have the party at our hotel so it easy for us. I changed her clothes again. She stirred a bit I stop for a while. I wait for her reaction maybe she wakes up. Then she says something. ‘Zayn, Zayn?’

I come closer and reply back ‘Im here’ and I grab her hands. Play with her fingers.

‘I love you so much’ she says. I look at her. Her eyes still close and smile on her face. I don’t know if she realize it or because she drunk. She looks so cute. I pressed my thumb on her cheek and make a circle slowly I fascinates with watching her sleep.

After a while I feel myself asleep beside her.

The next day everybody wake up late. I was cuddle with Mia. She still sleeps when I wake up. I look at the watch it already noon. I got some more time with her today then I have to send her home. She has school tomorrow and I have disturbed her this past few days.