the breakup

I been avoided Sean for few days now. Ann knows everything and she also very angry. I told Zayn to give me some time to make my move. I have to figure out how to do this. I went to school as usuall. Ann always with me all the times since the accident wit Sean. She worried if he come over or do anything foolish.

After school I headed home. As usual I crash in my room and the first thing I do is checked if he goes online. I know he been busy. I left him a message to online later. He so famous and I can’t believe when we start become friend.  I feel so lucky to have him in my account. He always makes my day beautiful even when I’m down. He knows how to cheer me up. One thing for sure we just met in face book never in real world. I hope that I will meet him face to face. I still wishing that one day will come.

 I play my favorites game online then. It keep me occupy for some time and to take my mind off Sean. Then I done my homework when finish I just lazy around. My phone ring and I already set the ringtones to each person and I know it from Sean.  I touch the button and answer it. Maybe it’s time for me to settle this with him.

“What up baby? What are you doing?” ask Sean.

“Nothing. I just stared at the wall.”

“I guess you finish doing your homework then.”

“Yup. Done.”

“Do you want to hang out?”

“Sure. Where?”

“You want to grab some movies or just hang out at you house.”

“Anything you wish. I just wait for you then.”

“See you soon.”

He off the phone. I keep my day dreaming thinking about Zayn. What he doing now? Practicing in the studio or record a new music video? He just finishes his tour and another one is coming soon. Why I keep thinking about him when I got myself a boyfriend. He so nice to me and listen to me more than Sean. That the reason. I got Sean but sometime us not on the same boat. We fight a lot and then cool off. We back together and been happy doing things together. I don’t share everything with Sean. I can’t share with him if I feel sad on how he treat me I share it with Zayn. He knows me well and we share everything together. I love the others also. They perfect together but I like him more than them.

I need to break up with him. It’s been few days now Zayn keep bugging me every time asking if I already break with him. I need a plan. I pray he will not hit me again. I hear a bell ring and I rush downstairs. I open the door and see him standing there. It feels hard to let him go but I can do this. I have to do this for me so that I can’t get hurt again. I don’t want to be his punch bag all the time. I don’t think he changed for good. Maybe for a while then when something up again I be the victim.

“Can we take a walk for a while?” I asking him and look at his face. He not a bad person just that he can’t control his anger and he become aggressive. To my surprise he takes my hand and we start walking.

“I know you been avoiding me Mia. I’m so sorry what I did to you.” He started the conversation. In my mind how am I going to do this? I knew him longer than Zayn but he always hurt me.

“Well I have been thinking a lot lately Sean. I know it very hard for you and it also very hard for me but I have to tell you that I can’t continue this anymore.” I finally said it. I did it. I look at his face and he let go of my hand. Please God cool him off. I don’t want anything bad happen.

“I’m so sorry Mia. I know I can’t control my anger. I try my very best. I hit you I’m so sorry. I ruined the relationship.” He pacing here and there and just try to control himself. Then we start walking again and there a bit distance between us.

“I’m sorry too Sean. I want to stay with you but I just want to stop for a while. If you are changed maybe we can continue back.” What did I said continue back now I’m giving him hope. Oh no. craps. I just hold my hands together rubbing it so that I can control myself. There a bit of love for him still but I just can’t accept that he hit me. We just couple not even marry yet. I can’t think what will happen if we marry and I guess I will be worst.

“You want some moment alone I figure. Just out of curiosity is it because of that Zayn guy that we break up?”

“No...It not him… it me really. I figure this for some time and Zayn and i are just friend. We only meet online not in reality. He the famous celebrity and who am I? Just a normal girl. Going to school each day and doing my homework and try to figure what to do after graduated.”

“Ok so he a celebrity then. I figure you like him more.”

“I’m just a big fan. It great to have him as a friend that all and we never meet because he so busy.”

“you have a heart for him? just out of curiosity.”

“I don’t know. I can’t explain it. I don’t think he like me that much. For me he just a friend that care. Probably he got many girl around him. he the famous celebrity now I’m sure there someone out there catch his eyes.”

“I believe you. I guess I leaving now. Goodbye Mia. Just to let you know I still love you.” I just stun for a while why he say he love me. I feel guilty for break up with him. when I think what he did to me I have to let him go.

I watch him leave to his car. I haven’t notice that we walk back to the house. I need to tell Zayn. He must be excited. I finally did it break up with Sean.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-zayn-

We just got back to the hotel. I’m very sleepy and tired. Not enough sleep when you travel from one place to another. We have to follow the schedule everyday. I can’t feel my feet carrying me I just want to lie down. We have a great time today. There another show tomorrow. Well I think about it tomorrow.

When I’m about to fall asleep on the couch when my phone beeping and I’m smile when I see the name on the screen. Mia.

“Zayn I did it. I break up with him. Yeay.”

“Great job Mia. Can’t wait to see you online but I need some sleep first? See you later.”

I guess everybody just settle themselves. There some noise in the kitchen area... it sound like Louis and Niall are fighting over something. Well it not my concern now. I just let myself drift away.