meet the boys

“Hi Zayn.” I finally said it. I feel so shaken and nervous.

“My name is Zayn Malik from One Direction.” He shakes my hand and introduces himself officially. I give him my hand shake back. “I’m Mia Elaine Jackson from here.”

“Wow your hand are cold...are you nervous?”

“Yup a bit.” He just holds my hands longer and makes me calm myself.

“You must be nervous to see me in person. Well Mia we always meet online. Why you have to be this nervous? I’m just a regular guy. See I’m coming alone lucky I don’t bring the boys it will be more chaotic.”

“Well it different to see you in person and here holding my hand. You can’t imagine how I been picture this for so long. Well as you know I still one of your big fans out there and now I’m so lucky to be your friend and holding your hand right now is one of the biggest dreams they can get. Thanks Zayn for everything.”

“I feel so special. Well it’s nothing really. You are one of the lucky girls that manage to take my heart away.”

“What did you just say?”

“Well Mia as you knows me all this time I never had any special girl in my life until I found you online. At first I just want a friend a true friend that know me inside out and still be with me through thick and thin. I see you have that personality. You be honest with me all the time. I feel you special for me. I never realize before until Louis blurted it out that maybe I had a crush on you. After that I thinking about it and I realize it true when I don’t see you online or reply back my message I keep waiting for you. I miss you if I don’t get any reply from you and it also makes me angry about your boyfriend. Lucky for me that you already break up with him. So now I can make my move.”

Wow this is something. I look at him explained everything and then I feel that we have moving from the school. I just keep quiet for a while and still can’t believe what he just said it to me.

“Mia are you ok?” he come closer and holds me. my heart beat crazily. Here I sit by Zayn side and he just let out what he feel. What should I do? I just nod my head. “I’m sorry if it a shock for you. It a surprise and I been planning it before I come here.”

“No it’s ok. Umm Zayn where are we going?” I can’t tell him that I love him so much and at the same time crazy over him. It will be embrassing.

“Well back to the hotel. I promise the boys that I bring you to see them. They keep making joke that you are not real. Maybe some crazy fan that try to get me or something. I have to prove to them. Sorry I just take you from school. Is it ok with you? Did you have any plan that I don’t know?”

“Not really. You know my routine.’

“Your mom not here also right so I can kidnap you for the day. I bring you back tomorrow. I promise. Are you ok with it?”

“yes.”I feel so nervous now that I’m going to meet the other lads and I also will be staying with him the whole day. Ann will not believe this. He looks at me and then he began to take off his hoodie and he only wear his t-shirt and give me. I gave him a confuse look. “Wear it. We almost there I need to hide you.”

I put it on. It smells of him. He fixs it for me and keep the hoodie on my head and cover a bit of my face. Then he put his cap on his head and wears a sunglass. When the car stop, someone open the door and he take my hand and we hurried inside the hotel. There was a group of fan outside and we run as fast as we can. He never let go of my hand and when we inside the lift and we just laugh.

“Sorry this is my life.”

“No wonder you ask me to cover up.”

“I don’t want them to know yet who you are. I have to keep you save from them.”