fight

‘What you doing yesterday? Have a great time with Zayn?’ ask Ann while we walk to school together.

‘Yup a nice one. We hang out. We went on date just two of us. He has to disguise a bit so that nobody knows him. We had a great time.’

‘Im glad you happy Mia. So when the boys leaving?’

‘Today. I miss him.’

‘Im with you all the time so don’t worry.’

 Today Zayn and the boys are going to other venue for their tour. I feel sad have to leave him so fast. Ann comforts me all the time. We went to classes as usual. Before the last bell ring I got an announcement.

“Miss Mia Jackson please proceeds to the parking lot.”

I quickly stand up and grab my thing. Soon the bell will ring. Who might it be? Can’t be my mom she not supposed to be back in another week. When I look at the parking lot a big smile already form on my face. I know that van. I run to it and the door open. Zayn comes out follow by the others.

“Sorry to disturb your class. We have to catch a plane.”

“No its ok. It going to end soon.”

“The boys want to say farewell too.”

One by one they hug me and then went back into the van. Only Zayn and I left. He gives me a big hug and kiss. “I see you online.”

“Sure. Soon.” I can’t say much I feel sad. I just get to know him and now the farewell.

“I know you sad. Don’t worry we still not so far. I fly back here for your prom and graduation.”

“You did that?”

“Anything for you my dear.”

“yeay. Thanks so much Zayn. It really means a lot. I love you.”

“And I love you too’’.

I see him go and leave me alone standing there. Then the bell ring and I walk to the gate decide to waits for Ann. Then I saw Sean car. He stops his car and come faster to me. I try to run back to the school building and it was late he already grabs my hands.

“Come here Mia. I want to talk with you.” He pulls me with him.

“There nothing to talk about Sean. We are over.”I pull back my hands and try to get away from him.

“I know you left me for him. Why Mia? I thought you give me some time to cool off. I love you Mia.”

“If you love me why you hit me?”

“I can’t control it. I’m SO sorry. Please come to me.”

“No I with him now.” I walk away and he grabs me and hurt my wrist. “Sean let go of me. You are hurting me again.’

Now we were having a fight in front of the school. The students all now come out from the building. Then I hear a tires sound. Then I heard the voice that I miss so much. Zayn come to me and take my hands.

“Let go of her she mine.” Zayn say. Try to take my hand away from him.

“No. she mines.” Say Sean, Pulling me into him.

“She broke up with you.” Say Zayn. He pulls me back to him. “Please stop both of you!” I screamed. They not notice just still fighting over me. Then they both let go of me and start to punch each other.

“Stop please stops! Someone make it stop!” I shouted. The others came running to Zayn safety. Harry and Niall hold him while Liam and Louis hold Sean. Then both of them stop. There was big crowd now. Everybody excited to see One Direction and catch Zayn fight over me. I just stand there with Mia hold me and tears fall down. I hate to see that Zayn got hurt. This is the reason I left Sean. Sean let go of Liam and Louis and go back to his car and drive away. I run to Zayn to see if he hurt. He got punch really hard.