all for one, one for all

“No!” cry Louis. ‘He going to get his ass kicks. He don’t know any self defense how he going to save her and himself?”

“Don’t worry mate I got this.” Say Niall smiling happily.

“What you got? We don’t even know where is he headed and suddenly you got this?” ask Harry to Niall looking happy and smiling.

“Well I got a device on him that we can locate him. I plan it with Paul just in case we don’t notice he gone like just now when we busy with our food and he went to bathroom then he gone so I put a device secretly when he sleep so that we can get him no matter where.”

Everyone look at Niall and try to get what he tries to explain. Niall already talking on the phone with Paul. “I got him. I know where he goes. Paul will come to get us now and he already asks for back up. We not so far from the place so if Paul fast enough we can be there first.” Say Niall excitedly.

“Let go then. We have a mission to accomplish.” Said Louis

“Sound familiar. Is it mission impossible?” Say Harry.

“We have to make it possible.” Said Niall

“Guys we need to focus and think fast. No matter what happen we have to make sure Zayn is safe and Mia is safe. I feel bad that we can’t save her sooner that I see Zayn love her so much and care for her a lot and willing to go into this craziness.” Said Liam

“I told you guys before just you guys don’t want to listen. When you love someone that much you willing to do anything for her.” say harry.

“I know the feeling.” Said Liam

“Me too I don’t want anything happen to Eleanor.” Say Louis.

“Let go then. All for one and one for all.” Say Niall smiling.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-Zayn-

I arrive at the place and slowly move to see what is inside. I can see her been tied up and bleeding. He must be torture her. What kind of man he is to beat up an innocence girl and kidnapped her because she broke up with him. It makes me more sick inside. While I planning to do what to do next someone came from behind and hit my head.

I was drag inside. I try to fight back but I feel my head sting. I can see her more closely. She tries to open her mouth to say something but there no voice coming from her. “Mia I come for you.”

“Yes the more the merrier. Welcome to the party. I can see that you really love her then. She told me that she only be friend with you when we break up nothing more but when I see you come for her so that mean you have a heart for her. You know that she belong to me?” said Sean

“Yes I know but she broke up with you and why don’t leave her alone. She BROKE UP WITH YOU.” Shout Zayn.

“I can’t let her go like that. She is mine and I can’t accept that she no longer mine.”

“You are crazy. What do you get when you do this to her.”

“I feel happy.  She belong to me and no one else especially you.”

He began to kick and punch me. I try to avoid the best that I can. Now I feel little bit regret that I don’t bring the boys. I fall down many times. He grabs me and tied me beside her. She look worst and look like she going to lost conscious.

“I will burn both of you. I hope you happy with the few minutes that I give you.” Say Sean and laughing. He throws petrol all over the room and then before he walk out he throw a match and the fire started.

‘You said that if I come you let her go. You have me now. Let her go.’

‘Sorry can’t do that I lie to you. Enjoy the moments.’

Why I trust him he crazy. Now not only Mia in trouble I’m together in this crazy madness. I try my best to move but the rope is very tight and I can’t move and inch. This is it the end of me. I try to talk to her but all I hear is the fire catches the things inside the room. When I think that I’m going to lost I hear the voices that I miss the most.

“Zayn are you in there?” shouted the boys.

“In here. Faster there a fire.” I shouted back.

They break the door and the fire started to go wild. I can see there also some policemen. Paul untied me and carries me out. I can see one of the boys took her and then we all out of the room. Not far the room it explode and we all been thrown forward and I blacked out.