hang out with Zayn

I see the picture of me walking outside the school into Zayn car. Then they follow us to the hotel. The pictures of me wear Zayn hoodie and hold his hand while running into the hotel. Oh craps there go my normal life.

“Don’t worry Mia we all here for you.” Say Liam.

“If anything happens to you just call us.” say Louis.

‘We will be there to rescue you.’ Say Harry.

“Thanks everyone.”

Spending time with the boys was great. I follow them to the place they going to do the concert. They practice really hard and I just sit there and watch them. After it all finish we go back to the hotel. Later Zayn and I went for a short shopping. He insists to find me dress for the night. He wants it to be perfect. After a while we found the dress that he loves. He pay for it and headed back to the hotel.

I’m so nervous and excited. I get ready in Zayn room while he gets ready in the other room.

“Are you ready Mia?” he knocked on the door.

“Yes, I’m coming.” I hurry to the door and open it. There stood Zayn look so smart in his attire. He just stares at me.

“What? Something is not right?” I turn to see the mirror and he just grabs my hand. “You look so beautiful.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-Zayn-

I feel a bit nervous now. I’m in the car heading to her school. I don’t want to bring any of the boys. They will make noise and I want it to be private for me. The nearer we almost there I feel more nervous of meeting her. I think go on stage and perform is easier than this. What if she doesn’t like me? What if she like the others screaming fan out there that try to get every little bit of us? I only know her for few months and I hope I make the right decision. I about to change her life right now from normal girl nobody knows to famous One Direction girlfriend. When we officially date her life will change and people will want to know about us. There no secret dating in celebrity life. Paparazzi are everywhere.

Speak of paparazzi I hope they stay at the hotel and don’t see I sneak out through the back entrance. I don’t want them to find her like this. This is my moment and I want to make it nice. I sent her a message. Now I wait for her outside her school. I miss school I can’t believe that for a short time I no more regular teenage boy I’m a celebrity. Everywhere I go there girls screaming at us and try to catching us. It very hard to go outside even in front of the house without a security. I remember that time we stay at Harry house and some fans found out and waiting for us. There is no privacy.

While I think about everything I spot a girl come out from the school and look around. That her I know her from the webcam we did. I called her and ask her to come to my car. Se pulls out a phone and answers it and start walking to the car. I open the door and she got in. wow she really beautiful up close. I can feel my heart beats faster but I have to act cool. We chat for awhile. She so nervous and her hands cold like ice. I try to calm her and I explain that what I feel about her. Then I remember the paparazzi and I try to cover her from them. I take up my hoodie and give to her. She took it and wears it. I fix it for her so that it covers her face more.

When we arrive at the hotel, I just grab her hand and we are running like crazy until us in the lift. I press the button and have a laugh with her. I love to hear her laugh. When we arrive at the door this is the moment to introduce her to them. I already message to Louis to make sure Harry is covered up. I don’t want her to freak up to see him naked around the place. Only Louis knows about Mia and me. He supports me all the way.