rescue

‘Everyone we must make sure that Zayn don’t go out alone. No matter what excuse he gave please make sure he doesn’t leave the room. I already talk to the police they will inform us if they got any clue to were the location and how to rescue her.” Say Paul and look around the room. Everyone nod and just silent. I take a peek from my room. I don’t go out from my room since last night.

“Zayn come out. Let eat. Well I’m so sorry I have to tell Paul. I want you safe.” say Liam.

I don’t answer him. It’s not that I blame him. I blame no one except Sean. He was the reason of all this. Why he want Mia. I just stay in my room. Lay on my bed. When the boys come bring me foods and drinks I just pretend that I was sleeping. I so hard to see them and pretend to smile like everything is ok when I’m not ok. Well action speaks louder than words. I worried about her each second of everyday.

Few days have pass and no matter what excuse I told them nobody let me out. I got call from Sean ask me where I am. ‘Are you chicken out? Do you want to see you girl die for you?’

‘No of course not. I can’t get out from the house they all don’t let me.’

‘Not good enough. You have to try harder Zayn and remember no police. Come faster if you wish to see her again.’

They try to keep me safe. I have to think a new way how to get out and help her. She needs me. Nobody else knows her like me. I feel really close to her even though we are far from each other. Every time we together in the net we are very happy couple. I already talk to her to let me so that he can’t do anything to her anymore and for once she listens to me. She break from him and he cannot accept that she listen to me he kidnapped her and hurt her. I need to go to her. I went out from my room and put my acting face on.

‘Hi everyone I know you all try to protect me I accept that you guys are the best. I stay here.’ I try to make a face that no one know what is I’m hidden.

‘Really?’ said Louis. Look at me and believe me.

“Yup.” I say more convincing.

“Are you not planning to run to save her?” ask Liam.

“I worry for the others also. I just hope that she will be ok. We got the police to help me.” I control my voice don’t let it sound sad.

“We are so sorry man. We want to save her but when it comes to Paul and our safety.” Say Niall and give me a hug.

“I try but I don’t see how so I decided I do what you guys think is the best. Stay.”

“The policemen still looking for her and they will save her soon.” Said harry.

“We love you Zayn. Now let go to Nando’s. I don’t want to stay in this house any longer.’ Shout Nail. I know Niall can’t stay longer without going to Nando’s.

My plan is working. They think that I don’t think about her anymore that I will not try to run away. I pretend that I stay and now my escape plan. I think about how I’m going to do it. I got only one chance and I can’t let it blow. It already been 2 days what is happen to her? I hope she survived.

At Nando’s we all have our dinner and talk and laugh. I play along with them so that they will not be suspicious. Then I excuse using the bathroom. Nobody wants to follow me maybe they still think that I will not try to escape they are wrong. I quickly take the opportunity to run away using the back door. I already left them a message. I grab the cab and went to the place alone. I called him for direction. I hope I be there in time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Hey where is Zayn?” suddenly Louis asks and looked everywhere.

“He said he go to the bathroom.” Reply Harry.

“Shouldn’t he be here by now?”

“You all don’t think what I think?” said Liam.

Then all 4 of them shout “Zayn!!!!!”  And quickly search for him. Liam runs to the entrance. Harry look everywhere around the room. Louis went to check the bathroom and Niall the kitchen. They found the note at last.

Dear brothers I know you guys concern about me the most but I need to do this for her. She needs me the most at this moment. She more important to me now and I can’t lost her. I will try my best to keep me safe. I love you guys.

Zayn