science stuff

It was science class and I sat down at a desk in the back to avoid talking to anyone.
“Being antisocial much, Julianna?” I knew who that voice belonged to as soon as they spoke.
Dylan Conrique.
“Being annoying much, Dylan?” I snapped. She rolled her eyes and walked away.
The bell rang and the teacher started class.
“As you know you'll be doing a project with a partner. I chose them by random so sit with them. First is, Hayden and Dylan.” I rolled my eyes. Of course they got to be together. With my luck I'm with some gross kid. “Asher and Annie.”
I guess he isn't that bad. I can just let him do the work while I listen to music.
We sat down together at my desk and he started coming up with ideas for the project.
“What about a volcano?” I suggested.
“No.” He snapped. I sighed. “Everyone does a volcano.”
“Oh! Liquid nitrogen!”
“Maybe. For once in my life I have no inspiration.” He complained.
“I'm sorry.” I kinda felt bad for him.
“It's not your fault.” he smiled.
The teacher walked over and observed our table. “Hasn't been a very productive class for you two.” I rolled my eyes. “Guess you'll have to find time to work on it.”
As the teacher walked away I pulled out my phone. “Give me your number and I'll text you a time.” He put in his number and made his name “nerd”. I laughed at that. He gave me his phone and I named it "julianna".
“No one calls you Julianna.”
“Well I guess one person does.”
I could see him blush as he ducked his head.
The bell rang and I hurried out of the classroom to my locker.
I got to my locker and Asher came up next to it.
“Asher..”
“Are you free after school?” He asked I thought about the plans I made with kenzie and bella.
“Yea I am free. Pick me up outside I'll be waiting.”
“Got it.”
“You have a car right?”
“Of course I do. I'm not a total loser ya know.” Asher said.
“Hm sure.” I joked.
He laughed as he left. I saw kenzie walking up to me and called her over.
“Why were going talking to that dork?” She almost yelled.
“Science stuff.” I explained vividly.
“Ok. You still on for later?” She asked.
“Um. I have to go somewhere with my mom.”
“Not surprised.” She rolled her eyes and walked away.