inaudible

You have to embrace the idea of imperfections, even in the thing that is most perfect for you.

I walked into school on Monday with my head down knowing everyone was judging me. I heard a few laughs and inaudible whispers when I walked in the halls.

“I thought people would be nicer, more accepting.” I said to the table.
“they'll come around.” Lilia said.
I thanked her and I was confused because she's never talked to me before.
“Plus screw them.” Bella joked.
I laughed and ate my salad.
“Where is he anyway?” Jayden asked.
“Probably in the library.” I told them.
“Or right there.” Addison pointed behind me.
I turned around and Asher was walking towards my table. I smiled and motioned him to sit down next to me.
He sat down and I quickly kissed his cheek. He looked at me and side smiled.

I walked down the empty hallway to pass the time before my mom picked me up.
“Hey annie!” Someone called from behind me. I took out my headphones and saw lilia running up to me.
“Hey.” I said.
“Mind if I walk with you?” She asked.
“No go ahead.”
“So I was wondering if you and Asher wanted to come to my party Friday night at 8.”
“Are you sure you want us losers there?” I asked jokingly.
“You're pretty cool and I really want to meet Asher.” Lilia assured me.
“Okay we’ll be there.”
“Yay! I'll catch you later or else Ms.Mcfadden will actually kill me.”
“Alright see ya.”
I walked away confused but happy because someone actually wanted to talk to me.

A/N I was on writers block for a while so sorry I couldn't post :(