the end

You're perfection. My only direction. Its fire on fire.

I woke  up to Asher shaking me.
It was around noon and nobody was home except Asher and I.
Asher was fully dressed and had a dress of mine in his hands.
"Hey. I didn't want to wake you up but I got bored so I went in your closet and reorganized it." He's probably been up for a while because my closet is really messy. "I saw this dress and reminded me of picnics, so then I prepared a picnic basket to take up to the woods."
I look at him confused but  took the dress from him. It was light blue with red flowers on it.
I nodded and got ready.
When I came downstairs Asher had his picnic basket ready.

                           ♡♡♡

Asher found an open space in the woods that showed the blue sky that was filled with puffy white clouds.
"Perfect." I said.
Asher opened up the basket to reveal a variety of food that he made.
Strawberry tarts, sparkling cider, fudge and delicious sandwiches.
we ate most of the food but Asher left some for me to take home.
We talked a lot and I learned that Asher wants to be a teacher.
"I want to be a doctor." I told him.
Only talking about this made me realize that Asher and I would be going to college soon.
I shock off the thought and continued to listen to Asher.
We finished eating and I crawled over to Asher and sat on his lap. We looked at the clouds and debated on what they looked like.
"Kinda looks like a heart." Asher began to stroke my hair.
I looked up into his gorgeous green eyes and placed a kiss on his lips.
Anyone could say that this was just a high school romance between a nerd and a popular girl that wont last.
But I can imagine this being my life forever. Him being my life forever. He makes my feel happy. No. More than happy. Ecstatic. And I never thought I would feel that way with anyone.

A/N
hey everyone. I've decided to end this fanfic. I just wasn't getting any inspiration and I felt I wasn't putting my best into. I'll probably start another story soon but for now I just want to take a break from writting. Hope yall understand xoxo
edit: if you want to read more of mine I have a new fanfic up:)