revealed

with everything falling down around me i'd like to believe in all the possibilities

I walked into first block and all that was on the board was to sit down quietly. I was a little confused as was everyone else. I saw an open seat next to Addison and sat down next to her.
“What's happening?” I asked her.
“I have no idea.” She replied.I waited for the bell to ring and as soon as it did the teacher started talking.
“You all remember the lockdown that happened the other day. Well the police kept this from us until more information got out.” I was getting a little nervous. I completely forgot about the lockdown.
“Well. I'll just show you the video.” The teacher played a video that the police filmed.
“hello students. As you know this previous Wednesday we went into lockdown. We hid the reasoning from the teachers and you until now. A senior named Dwight Shunte brought a gun to school.”
I fucking know that kid.
“He didn't harm anybody but if you heard screaming that was because he was pointing at people. His motive was to kill the students who bullied him including some teachers. We are working hard to make sure this never happens again.” The police officer finished.
I was in shock.
I never thought this would happen to us.
I never thought he would do that.
“I know this is hard to hear but just be grateful that no one was hurt.” The teacher said
I looked at addison and she was petrified in shock.
“May I go to the bathroom?” I asked the teacher. She nodded her head and I rushed out of the classroom.
I went into the bathroom and texted Asher.
me did you watch the video yet?
nerd🤓 yea. it's crazy.
nerd🤓 meet me in the 100 hallway
me ok let's be quick
End of chat
i quickly walked down to the 100 hallway and when I arrived Asher was standing there.
“hey.” I said. I was stopped by the impact of ashers kiss. I pulled away smiling with my hand on his face. I messed up his hair and walked away smiling.

I walked to lunch with Kenzie and Jayden as we were about to sit down I felt a hand tap my shoulder and I spun around to see them.
“oh hayden.” I waved to him.
“hey annie. I just wanted to ask you on a date.” He smiled.
“um.” I looked around and I saw Asher with a worried expression.
“uh. no thanks.” I declined him and stormed out of the cafeteria.
“annie!” I heard Asher call for me.
“I would never date him. He's a player.”
“Yea he is.” Asher agreed. I embraced Asher with a hug and a felt him kiss my hair.
“I love you.” I smiled.
“I love you too.” He softly kissed my lips and he walked away with his hands in his pocket.
“oh my god.” I faintly heard someone say. I looked over to the door and kenzie was standing there.
“Fuck.” I swore under my breath.

A/N I hate this chapter sm:/
Vote and comment plz