UPDATE 10/01/19

Dear Readers,

Hey everyone... first of thank you for sticking to this story to the end. I appreciate it. I hoped you enjoyed the fanfic. 

To get to the point, I'm not writing a sequel. I'm not writing anything to do with BMC most likely ever again. I enjoy the musical, I love it still, I just don't have any passion for the fandom anymore. I'm sorry for disappointing you there. To be honest, I HATE this fanfic with a passion. It's cliché, terrible writing and doesn't represent me anymore. I'm not going to be rewriting it either...

I thought about deleting the fanfic entirely. But I've seen how many people enjoy it. So I will be keeping it up. But it's dead, it's not a good example of me. 

I've had people criticise my writing, rude people, triggering people in my comments. And I hate it. I hate what I've brought to the fandom. 

I haven't been on Wattpad for months. I no longer write that much anymore. I haven't got the time or energy to write. If I ever do write more again, it'll probably be BNHA, Pokémon or Mystic Messenger if anything. So feel free to unfollow this account. If you wanna see my face and cosplays my IG is paroxysm.chr. I just spam a lot on my story, often of LL, dancing and random shit in general. Don't feel forced to tho, all right? I just doubt I'll ever be back 100% here. 

Once again, thank you for reading. Thank you for the lovely comments, the support all the time while I was a part of the fandom. 

Sincerely, me.