Chapter 1

🌱𝚎 𝚍 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎 𝚍🌱

[ A/N: In this story, Seokjin is only a few months older than Jungkook. They're both in the same year.]

"Are you ready, hyung?" Hoseok's voice was heard from outside of Seokjin's bedroom.

"Yeah." Jin answered, looking at his reflection on the mirror one last time.

"Okay, me, Namjoon, and Tae will be in the car."

"Hm. I'll be right there." When he's satisfied with the way he looked, he went downstairs, locked the door of his apartment, and headed to the car.

~

Hundreds of conversations told in loud voices, all of them competing with the rock music that dominates the atmosphere. The crowd is young, students from the university where Seokjin is studying, for the most part. Seokjin winds his way through the warm bodies to order a drink- the light local beer.

He started to look around, with his drink infront of him. He was about to take a shot when he spotted a familiar male on the dance floor with a girl whose ass is grinding against the male's thing. She then wraps herself around him closer than food wrap and is just as transparent.

Seokjin didn't know what came to him. He saw himself walking towards the direction of the familiar male.

He grabbed him by the wrist and noticed that the male was drunk as hell. The girl stood there in shock.

"I'm sorry but can you go now? You see, he's very drunk and he doesn't know what he's doing." Seokjin said, the girl just rolled her eyes and walked away.

Seokjin dragged the male to where they can sit down.

"A-aahh it's *hik* you S-Seokhyung-hyung *hik*. W-what are you *hik* doing in here? And where's *hik* you're b-boyfriend?" The drunk male said pointing at Seokjin.

Seokjin didn't say anything but he handed the male a bottled water. The male accepted it and quickly drank from it.

"Y-you know Seokhyung-hyung *hik* I can treat you better than y-your boyfriend can. If only *hik* you give me a chance." The drunk male was now crying. "H-hyung, I-I don't know anymore. I tried my best to ignore and forget my feelings for you... but at the same time, I want you to be mine."

It pained Seokjin's heart, seeing the drunk male cry for his twin brother. "Jungkook, enough already! I'm Seokjin not Seokhyung." Jin yelled, tears forming on the corner of his eyes.

The latter didn't seem to understand what Seokjin had said because he stepped closer to Seokjin until their faces were only inches apart. He brought his hand up and caressed Seokjin's left cheek. "Y-you look so beautiful, hyung. Prettier than any girl I met." Jungkook huskily said.

Seokjin gulped as he looked at the expression of the male. 'His eyes... It's full of passion', Seokjin thought. 'Why is he looking at me like... like he's so, in love?'

'Oh stop it, Seokjin! You know he likes your brother.'

'But... Maybe I do have a chance?'

'As far as I know, he's the one who's drunk. Not you. So stop talking nonsense.'

Seokjin was trying to argue with the voice inside his head but his thoughts were suddenly interrupted when the younger dropped a question that surprised him.

"Hyung... C-can I kiss you?"

[End of Chapter 1]

Hi! This is my first fanfiction, and I hope you like it! I would very much appreciate it if you vote and comment! See you on the next chapter my lovely readers :)