Epilogue

//edited//

Warning: a little smut scene at the end.

After 4 years...

"Hope-ah... Your appas are coming in any minute now." Seokjin said while following a 6 year old girl who's running around the house with a wand and is dressed in a princess dress.

Just when they reached the living room, the front door opened.

"Dadddddy! Appaaa!" Little Hope excitedly said and run to her appas to give them a hug.

"Annyeong Hope-ah, have you been a good girl while me and Appa were gone?" Hoseok said, crouching down to the same level as his daughter. The little girl nodded her head happily.

"Jin-hyung, thank you for taking care of Hope-ah today." Taehyung said, bpwing to Jin.

"No problem... You know you can call me anytime if you want me to take care of her. By the way, do you want to stay for dinner?"

"Actually... We're going to the newly opened Japanese restaurant in town to try it out. Sorry, hyung." Hoseok said while scratching the back of his neck.

"No you're alright." Seokjin replied.

"Let's go, Hope-ah. Say goodbye to uncle Seokjin." Taehyung gestured a waving hand to Seokjin. Hope followed him.

"Bye, uncle Seokjin!" The little girl said while waving and blowing kisses to Jin. The older watched as the family got out of the house.

Taehyung and Hoseok are now married. Hoseok proposed to Taehyung two years ago, and Taehyung said yes. Now, they have a daughter named Hope who they adopted a little time after they got married. (they adopted her when she was around 4 y/o)

Namjoon, Seokjin's other friend, has a girlfriend as well now. Her name's (Y/N) and she's really kind. Namjoon and (Y/N) met 11 months ago and their relationship is going well. Namjoon is clearly whipped for her.

Chanyeol, the guy that helped Seokjin and brought him to the hospital, became close friends with not only Seokjin but also with Jungkook. They accidentally crossed paths again at the mall, while Seokjin and Jungkook is having a date. He also became friends with Taehyung, Hoseok, and Namjoon.

Seokhyung, Seokjin's older brother, learned how to move on from his past relationship and is currently enjoying his single life.

As for Seokjin and Jungkook, well they're now engaged and the both of them finished college. They're now living on a house that they bought were they can create a family.

Seokjin went back to the kitchen and continued cooking. He was currently stirring a pot of broth when he felt strong arms wrapped around his waist. He turned around and was greeted by a smiling Jungkook.

"H-hey." Seokjin said. He didn't expect Jungkook to come home this early. It's only 6:30pm and the younger usually comes home around 8. "You're home early."

"Hey, love." Jungkook said, his head laying on Seokjin's shoulder. "Yeah my boss, Yoongi-ssi and his boyfriend Jimin, is having a date tonight to celebrate their anniversary so they let me go home early." Jungkook explained.

"Hm." Seokjin hummed in response.

-

After dinner, Seokjin went back to the kitchen and put all the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Do you have anything to offer for dessert, love?" Jungkook said seductively as he watched the older bend down to put the plates in the washer.

"Huh? Oh there's ice cream in the freezer." Seokjin said, clearly not understanding what the younger meant. Jungkook approached him and put his hands on his waist.

"You know that's not what I meant, love." Jungkook huskily whispered to the older's ear. He then started licking the older's neck, leaving a trail of marks. Seokjin tilted his neck to give more access to the younger.

"Hmm." The older moaned. "J-jungkoo--ahh."

The younger stopped and looked at the older. "Shall we continue this in our room, Jinnie?" He asked. The older nodded as an answer. Jungkook pulled him upstairs and into their room.

"A-ah Ju-jungkook. Right there. Ha-harder." Jin moaned helplessly, crying out as the younger repeated hit his prostate.

Jungkook chuckled as Jin continued to match his thrusts.

"I'm- I'm close, Kookie!" Jin said, panting.

After one more thrust, Jin came and spilled everything onto his stomach. It took a few more thrusts for Jungkook to come inside Jin.

The two cuddled in each other's arms, happy and contented.

"Thank you for loving me, Jungkook." Seokjin said in a sleepy voice.

"I'll never stop loving you, hyung." Jungkook said, intertwining his hands with the older. "I am completely in love with you, always and forever."

-End

And that's it for Loving You. I'm actually emotional right now. I honestly don't want to end this book. (⑉꒦ິ^꒦ິ⑉)

I hope you will continue on supporting me and my upcoming stories. I'm so thankful for you all! I love you~ (˘̩̩̩ε˘̩ƪ)♡