Chapter 5 ♥

🌱𝚎 𝚍 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎 𝚍🌱

Before you scroll down/read on, I just want to warn you that what you're about to read is a SMUT scene— well a badly written one —so if you're not comfortable reading these kind of scenes then just wait for my next update. That's all, thank you~
________________________________

A smile slowly crept onto the younger's face as he processed the words that escaped the older's pretty mouth.

With a grin, he slowly unzipped the older's pants. His hands groping the older's thick thighs.

The younger then focused his attention to the older's neck. He kept kissing it. The soft skin was easily crossed by his tongue and the semi-opened eyes which try to enjoy the older's pleased face. Jin's eyes closed, his lips gulping, plump and chubby, his Adam's apple going up and down as he tries to catch up with his breath.

Jungkook gave him a deep sensual kiss that left Seokjin's throat sore before taking off the older's shirt.

He took Jin's right nipple and began teasing it, then suddenly he stopped. He stands up and walked to his drawer. He grabbed something and walked back to the older male who was panting heavily on the bed.

"Beautiful... So fucking beautiful." Jungkook said at the sight of Seokjin infront of him. The older's hair was tossed around, his lips were red and plump, and his exposed, milky, white skin. The older looks so... sexy.

Jungkook grabbed ahold of Seokjin's underwear and pulled them off. The older feeling shy, he tried to cover his 'private' with his hands but Jungkook removed it.

"Spread your legs for me, hyung." The older looked away before he obliged. Jungkook grabbed the lube, popping the cap open and coating his fingers with it. He doesn't hesitate to smear it over Seokjin's entrance. The new feeling in the area makes Seokjin jolt.

"Just relax, babe. I'm going to prepare you so it won't hurt so much." Seokjin nods before grabbing onto a pillow. Jungkook began to prod at the older's entrance, making him moan a little at the new sensation. He gripped the pillow tighter and his jaw dropped when Jungkook's middle finger pushes inside of him.

"Are you okay?" Seokjin nodded. It wasn't necessarily painful, but it wasn't pleasure he was feeling either. However, as Jungkook kept thrusting his finger, Seokjin felt the pleasure rushing through him bit by bit.

When Jungkook pushed in the third finger, Seokjin was a moaning mess. He kept whimpering here and there. The younger smirked one more time before coating his dick with lube.

"It'll hurt at first, but it'll feel good later on." He said assuring the older. Seokjin looked back at him, his lips plump and red from biting it.Seokjin nodded.

Entering him, Seokjin moved forward, he lets go of the pillow and clawed the bed sheets tightly.

"Oh my god!" He yelled, his eyes squeezed shot as he tried to bare with the pain.

"It's gonna get better, I promise." He whispered before trailing kisses down the older's neck. Seokjin moaned when he felt the younger's hands wrapped around his dick, stroking it.

Once the pain goes away, Jungkook lets go before pulling out and pushing all the way in, making Seokjin yelp.

Jungkook puts his hands on Seokjin's sides and began thrusting into him. Seokjin's moans just turned Jungkook on more and more. The state the older was in made it hard for the younger to hold back and take things slow for the virgin.

Jungkook pulled out before thrusting back in hard. He pounds into the older and it caused loud yells and moans to burst from the bottom.

"Wait! Wait, J-jungkook... J-jungkook I'm..." Seokjin yelled out, holding on to the sheets tightly before coming onto the bed. He cried out when the younger kept going.

"I'm almost there, hyung... Just bear with me." Seokjin's body jolted from the sensitivity.

"Oh fuck! I'm coming." Jungkook moaned before pulling out. The younger let his body fell beside Seokjin. Both panting as they tried to catch their breath, and before they knew it they both fell asleep. Not bothering to clean up.

[End of Chapter 5]

I'm so sorry if this is horrible!! This is my first time writing a scene like this. I mean I read a lot of fanfics with this scene in it but I have no idea how to write it.

I'm sorry... (⑉꒦ິ^꒦ິ⑉)