Chapter 14

//edited//

The two boys got ready and headed out. The younger drove his car around town and reached their destination after driving for 25 minutes. The older is still a bit sick but he's doing good.

"Huh? What are we doing here in the bowling alley? Are we bowling?" The older curiously asked.

Jungkook chuckled and went out of the car, Seokjin followed behind. "No, hyung. We're going to skate."

"Skate?" Seokjin asked, completely confused.

"Yes, hyung. We're going to skate. Now c'mon it going to be fun!" Jungkook said as he pulled the older inside. They got some skating shoes and entered the skating rink.

Seokjin felt nervous. It's been years since the last time he went skating. He's not really that good in balancing, atleast that's what he believed.

Jungkook taught him how to balance himself. At first he held the older's hands, trying to help him balance better. The older fell down a lot of times. He finally got a hang of it though; it only took sixty tries.

And once he loosened up, after an hour to be exact, he glided across the ice cold rink with ease and grace. At moments, he held out his hand, pretending to be a graceful swan, moving naturally.

Jungkook looked at the older fondly from a distance. He was chuckling time to time after watching him fail and try again.

When the older seemed to get a hang of it, Jungkook approached him. He held the older's left hand and began gliding.

They were both doing okay until Seokjin tripped on his own foot. He held Jungkook's hand tighter, causing the both of them to fall down. Jungkook on top of the older. They both stared at each other, shock written on their faces.

They don't know why they found themselves laughing so hard, but all of a sudden, they couldn't stop. Their breath came in quick gasps between their unstoppable giggles. Tears gathered in the corner of their eyes, threatening to spill over. The two of them seemed to forget all about the other people around them as they continued laughing.

"Are you okay?" Asked the younger. He reached his hand to the older, trying to help him get up.

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks." The older said, tears can still be seen from the corners of his eyes after laughing hysterically. His face was also red.

"Do you want to go buy some snacks and rest for a while?"

"Yeah, let's do that." The older agreed. They went to the racks and returned their skating shoes.

They went to the counter and ordered some foods. Seokjin wanted to help Jungkook carry the snacks but the younger told him to wait for him at their table and let him do everything.

Seokjin and Jungkook enjoyed their foods while talking about some funny things. They were talking about Seokjin's 'good' skating when a girl around their age approached them.

"Hey, I've been noticing you two since earlier and I just want to say that you two look so cute together." The girl said.

"O-oh? Th-thank you." Seokjin said while stuttering. He looked at the girl and smiled warmly at her then to the younger who's also smiling.

"Anyways, I just came to tell you that. I hope you're not weirded out or something. Bye!" The girl added and walked away while waving.

Seokjin turned his attention to the younger male who's still waving at the girl. "H-hey Jungkook." He started.

"Hm?" The younger hummed.

"Thank you for taking me out for a date today. I had fun skating. It's been a long time since I last did that." The older said. He turned his head to the side to avert his gaze, but the sudden rosiness of his cheeks gave him away.

The younger thought that it's so cute every time the older blushes. His smile widen and replied, "You're welcome. I enjoyed it as well."

[End of Chapter 14]

Hiii guys! I've missed you all. I'm sorry for being gone for so long. I apologize. (⑉꒦ິ^꒦ິ⑉)

Anyways, take care of yourself. I love you all!~ 💜