Chapter 7

//edited//

Jin decided that he needed a distraction so he quickly messaged his friends. Good thing is that, the classes has been cancelled due to the weather.

Jin
Are you guys free? Can we meet up at Pink Cafe? I need you. 🥺

Hoseok☀️
I'm coming. Are you okay?

Taehyung🐯
Coming right away, hyung!

Namjoon💥
I'm coming as well! You better explain once we get there.

Seokjin got ready and headed out. He wore a few layers of coat afraid that he might freeze due to the cold weather. The café was just walking distance from Jungkook's apartment and within 5 minutes, the older reached the café.

He ordered a hot coffee to warm his freezing body due to the coldness outside.
He sat by the window observing his surroundings while he waited for his friends.

The tiny café huddled despondent among the huge, city buildings. Hundreds of people rushed by it, outside on the crowded street. The half a dozen customers glanced up as the door swung open, heralded by a blast of cold wind. Unlike the outside, the interior of the café was warm and cheery, with bright lights and colorful walls.

After a few minutes, the door of the café opened, revealing three guys panting heavily.

"Jin-hyung!" They all ran to the guy sitting alone by the window when they saw him.

'So what happened?'

'Yeah. Spill.'

'We need all the details. You just disturbed my beauty sleep so you better tell us what the tea is.'

"Woah, woah, woah. Wait a minute, just one question at a time." The three boys quitened down. "First, go and order yourself something."

The boys ordered and went back to the table.

"So what's wrong, hyung?" Hoseok asked while sipping on his coffee.

Jin's tears just came pouring out. "I can't do this anymore. I want to just move out and forget all of my feelings for him but at the same time I can't stop loving him eventhough he loves my brother and not me." The older of the three said in a shaky voice.

Hoseok, Namjoon, and Taehyung rushed back to the counter to buy some doughnuts. They immediately placed them on the table and hugged Jin tightly. Calming him down and soothing him.

The older calmed down after a while. He explained everything to them and he wanted to stop telling them the details but they urged him to continue.

"...and then after he put me in the bath, he left." Jin said as he looked down on the ground.

"He doesn't deserve you, Jin-hyung. He is such an asshole." Namjoon said and looked at the older guy with a sad look.

"So you're saying that you give your first to him but he treated it like a one night stand?" Taehyung asked.

He looked down and nodded. He saw Hoseok slapping Taehyung's head for saying that.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung immediately apologized after realizing what he said.

"It's fine." The older sighed. "It's not like he cares about me. He loves my brother and I'm only helping him get over his feelings for him but I feel like it's not working. It's clear for me that he's so infatuated with him. I know he doesn't tell me this but I know that he comes to my brother's apartment just to talk to him to give him a chance." Seokjin said as he sighed once again.

"But are you sure that he doesn't like you? Are you sure that he doesn't care about you even just for a little bit? You've been living with him for about 3 months now... So how are you so sure that he's still infatuated with him?" Namjoon asked.

"Well... I- i already told you that eventho he doesn't tell me, he always go to my brother's apartment. Maybe he even thought I was Seokhyung-hyung that's why he had sex with me last night." Seokjin chuckled.

"Hm. Right." Namjoon, Hoseok, and Tae said, not believing Jin's assumptions about Jungkook.

[End of Chapter 7]

Almost 500 views?! Thank you readers for your love and support. I love you all!

Always remember that you're worthy to be loved and always take care~ 💜