Chapter 11

//edited//

Jungkook woke up 2 in the afternoon after hearing the theme song of Mario Kart playing on Seokjin's phone, which means that someone is calling him.

He had been drinking eversince Seokjin left yesterday. He picked up the phone and pressed the 'answer' button.

"H-hello?" He said groggily.

"Um, is this Seokjin's phone? Did I dial the correct number?" The person on the other end of the line asked.

"Yes this is Seokjin's phone, but he's not here at the moment."

"Oh okay! But can you please tell him that it's Chanyeol. The guy that brought him to the hospital?" Chanyeol bubbly said.

"H-hospital?" Jungkook questioned, suddenly feeling awake. "W-why what happened?"

"O-oh? He didn't tell you? He collapsed in the snow yesterday and I saw him so I brought him to the hospital. The doctor said it was hypothermia." The guy on the phone said.

"O-kay... H-hey, I need to go. I'll tell Seokjin-hyung that you called." Jungkook said before ending the call.

Jungkook began to panic. 'Is Seokjin-hyung alright?' He thought.

"This is all my fault!" He groaned, walking back and forth in the living room. A lot of thoughts roamwd around his mind.

'Is he okay now?'

'Where is he?'

'If I didn't treat him harshly last night, this wouldn't happen.'

'I should try calling Namjoon-hyung. He probably knows were Seokjin-hyung is.'

Jungkook dialed Namjoon's number on his phone. He figured that since he's probably one of Seokjin's closest friends, he'd know where the older is. After a few rings, Namjoon finally picked up the call.

"Hello?" The older guy said at the other end of the line.

"Namjoon-hyung!" The younger delightedly said. "Is Seokjin-hyung with you?"

"U-uh y-yes..." Namjoon hesitantly answered.

"W-well can I speak to him?" The younger asked hoping the older would let him.

"I-i honestly don't think it's a good time, Jungkook... and besides Seokjin-hyung went to bed already."

"O-oh? Okay... But can you please tell him that I-i didn't mean what I said about me not liking hi— aishh can you please just tell him to meet me at the Pink Cafe tomorrow, 4pm sharp? That's all hyung. Thank you." The younger said and ended the call.

Namjoon sighed and turned his phone off. "You heard what he said, hyung... Are you going to meet him?"

"I-i don't know, Namjoon... I don't know." Namjoon lied about Seokjin being asleep, the older just doesn't want to talk to Jungkook at the moment, so he told Namjoon to make up a lie.

He heard every word the younger said. Every single word. Namjoon put the call on speaker so he was able to listen. Seokjin's unsure if it would be a good idea to meet the younger.

'Should I meet him or not?'

[End of Chapter 11]

Be healthy and take care of yourself, guys! 💜