Chapter 15

It's almost 6 o' clock in the evening. Seokjin and Jungkook are heading back to their apartment. They're currently in the car when Seokjin received a phone call. He looked at the caller ID and found out that it was his twin brother.

He quickly answered it. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Oh are you free tonight? Do you want to come and have dinner with me? You can bring your 'boyfriend' with you too?" Seokhyung said, emphasizing the word 'boyfriend'.

Jin looked at the younger who's focused on driving before answering, "U-uh yeah sure, hyung. We'll be there in 15 minutes."

When he said that, they said their goodbyes and hung up the phone. "Hyung wants to have dinner. He said you can come as well. Are you okay with that?" Seokjin asked.

"Of course." Jungkook said as he held the older's hand with his free hand. He gave it a light squeeze and continued driving, his hands still holding the older's.

When they reached his twin brother's apartment, Seokhyung led them to the dining room.

A heavy silence settled over them as they ate, thicker then the uneasy tension in the atmosphere. Unsettled eyes glanced unceremoniously around and tried to avoid catching other glances that passed by.

'Why do I feel so awkward?' Seokjin thought.

Seokhyung cleared his throat before speaking, "My boyfriend and I broke up."

This news shocked not only Seokjin but also Jungkook. They were sitting beside each other, Seokhyung sat in front of them.

"O-oh? I'm sorry to hear that, hyung." Jin said then bowed his head down, his hands on his lap. Suddenly someone put their hand over Seokjin. That certain someone is Jungkook.

He looked up to him to see that the younger is smiling. He smiled back at him.

After the dinner, Seokjin excused himself to the restroom, which left Jungkook and Seokhyung in the living room.

When Seokjin exited the restroom, he saw Jungkook and his brother conversing and laughing as well. Then his brother put his  hand on Jungkook's shoulder while smiling warmly at him. 

Seokjin's heart suddenly felt strange. Is it because he's jealous? Of course that's because of that. Then a sudden thought came into his mind.

'Now that hyung is single, does that mean that Jungkook has now the chance to be with him?'

Seokjin came back to his senses when he saw Jungkook and his brother hugging. Jungkook also said 'thank you' to him.

With tears about to fall down, he ran passed by them and headed towards the door.

He ran outside while crying until someone grabbed his hand to stop him.

"J-jin hyung?" Jungkook said with heavy breaths.

Seokjin turned around and faced the younger male. Jungkook noticed the tears falling on the older's cheeks. "Why are you crying? And why did you ran?"

"Oh, this? It's nothing, I'm happy for you and Seokhyung-hyung tho?" Seokjin stated, with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"What?" Jungkook asked completely confused on what's the older is talking about.

"You and Seokhyung-hyung. You're dating now right? Since his boyfriend and him broke up, you can be together now." Seokjin said and continued sobbing.

Jungkook's lips suddenly formed a smile, and that smile turned into laughter.

"What? Why are laughing?!" The older angrily said.

"Come here you baby," Jungkook said, opening his arms to welcome Seokjin into a hug.

The older didn't move at all, so what Jungkook did is pull the older and hugged him lovingly.

"You misunderstood everything, love. I already let go of my feelings for Seokhyung-hyung. He said that he's rooting for us and he also told me to take care of you. We're already together right?" Jungkook said while touching the older's soft locks.

Seokjin cried harder and returned the younger's hug. He looked up curiously at the younger. "What? We're already together? Since when?"

The younger frowned at the older's statement. "I thought our date today meant that we're already together?" The younger asked.

"Well you didn't asked me the question, you dummy." Seokjin chuckled and pinched the younger boy's cheek.

"Well... Kim Seokjin, do you want to be my boyfriend?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course, dummy." Seokjin said and pulled the younger into a hug again.

"But I'm your dummy right?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes." Seokjin answered.

"I love you, Kim Seokjin."

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook."

They looked at each other lovingly and they both shared a long, passionate kiss.

[End of Chapter 15]

Happy Valentine's Day, loves~ ♥️

I love all of you! Take care.