Chapter 9

//edited//

"I-i don't love you like that, hyung. I-i love Seokhyung-hyung."

The older didn't reply, instead he just ran out of the apartment, too heartbroken to hear another word from the younger.

The weather outside made Seokjin to shiver. He didn't have any winter coat or anything to protect him from the freezing temperature.

He was just in his pajamas, but he didn't care. The temperature is nothing compared to the coldness that he's feeling in his heart.

The streets were almost empty, due to the fact that it's cold and others are still at their workplace. Seokjin noticed some people looked at him as he was passing by. He didn't know where to go. He left his phone on the couch. He doesn't have his wallet either so he can't go to one of his friend's place nor contact them.

Seokjin decided to just walk to Namjoon's house since his house is the closest one from the apartment, about 15 minutes away (15 miles).

After walking for about 8 minutes in the cold, Seokjin's feet began to tremble and he suddenly felt drowsy. His surroundings began to look blurred and the next thing is he lost his consciousness.

Seokjin woke up in a white room. He sat up and looked around, wondering where he is. Suddenly the door opened, revealing a raven haired boy.

"Oh, you're awake." The guy said.

"U-uh, what am I doing here?" Seokjin asked. The guy walked up to him and pulled out a chair.

"Oh, I saw you passed out on the ground, so I immediately brought you to the hospital. The doctors said you have hypothermia..." The guy explained. "By the way, I'm Chanyeol." Chanyeol extended his hand to Seokjin.

"U-um t-thank you Chanyeol... I'm S-seokjin. Kim Seokjin." Jin gladly accepted Chanyeol's hand and shook it.

"If you don't mind me asking, how long did I sleep, and what time is it?"

Chanyeol smiled at Seokjin. "You slept for about 13 hours. It's 7:36 am." The older's eyes grew bigger. '13 hours?!' He thought.

"So, do you need anything else, Seokjin-ah?" Chanyeol kindly asked Seokjin.

"Uh what hospital is this? And can I borrow your phone? I just need to call someone." Seokjin asked, scratching the back of his neck, feeling shy.

"No problem, Seokjin-ah. This is Dong-eui Medical Center." The raven haired boy pulled his phone out of his pocket and gave it to Seokjin. "I'm going to go to the cafeteria. Do you need anything?" Seokjin just shook his head 'no'.

When the raven haired boy walked out of the room, Seokjin quickly dialed Namjoon's number.

"H-hello?" The younger guy sleepily answered.

"Hey, Namjoon-ah. I-it's Seokjin..." The older said. "H-hyung? HYUNG!" The younger's voice sounded fully awake by now.

"C-can you pick me up? I'm here in Dong-eui Medical Center. I'm so sorry if I'm being a nuisance and disturbing you from your sleep but I--" Seokjin said, while on the verge of crying.

"Hyung. Hyung, it's fine. I'll be there in about 10 minutes." Seokjin just answered an 'okay' while sniffing and ended the call.

"Seokjin-ah! I'm back!" Chanyeol happily yelled.

Seokjin smiled at him. "Chanyeol where are my clothes?"

"Oh, they're here hyung. They're already dry too. Why do you need them?" Chanyeol curiously asked.

"My friend is picking me up in any time now..." Seokjin said.

"O-oh. B-but are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Thank you, by the way. I owe you one." Seokjin said and then hugged the raven haired boy.

Then he grabbed the boy's right hand and he put a piece of paper on his palm. "Here's my number. Call me if you need me." He hugged the boy one last time and headed out towards the elevator. He arrived at the lobby and patiently waited for Namjoon.

After a few minutes, Namjoon arrived... With Hoseok and Taehyung.

"Hyung!" Hoseok and Taehyung yelled at the same time once they saw their hyung.

They engulfed him into a hug. "Where were you last night! Why weren't you answering our calls?! And why are you here?"

"I'll explain later. For now, can we go to one of y'all's place? I don't want to see J-jungkook right now."

Eventhough the three were confused, they didn't bother to ask knowing that the older is going to explain to them what happened when they reach the place.

[End of Chapter 9]

Hello readers~ I want to thank you all for the 600+ views and 100+ votes!!

...I lowkey ship Chanyeol and Jin (๑‾ ꇴ ‾๑)

I'm soo happy. Take care and be happy! 💜