Extra

//edited//

Jin and Jungkook walked back to their shared apartment hand in hand. The older already called Hoseok and Taehyung to inform them that he'll be moving back to their apartment.

When Jungkook unlocked the door with his keys, Seokjin immediately went to the living room and laid on the couch.

"It's sooo good to be back! Eventhough I just stayed at Hoseok and Taehyung for a day, I missed this place!" Seokjin said cheerfully.

The younger chuckled while looking at the older with amusement. He grabbed the remote and turned the television on. Then he sat and pulled the older into his arms. Seokjin seemed to be shock because of the younger's action.

"Ju-jungkook, wh-what are you doing?" He questioned while stammering.

"Let's just cuddle for the rest of the evening." The younger said. Seokjin just nodded his head. They both turned their attention to the television.

After awhile, Seokjin began to feel drowsy.

'Being in Jungkook's arms feels to comfortable.' Seokjin thought.

"Hey, Jin-hyung?" Jungkook started, looking down at the older. The older just hummed in response. "Thank you for coming back here with me. Thank you for giving me another chance. I'm going to do my best to return your feelings for me. I'll try hard..."

Seokjin didn't responded, instead the older just snuggled closer to Jungkook. The younger planted a kiss on the older's hair and wrapped his arms around the older tighter.

The two of them were comfortable in each other's arms and before they both knew it, they were falling asleep.

[End of 'Extra']

This is supposed to be like a 'fluff' chapter, but I'm not even sure if you can consider the scenes as 'fluff'. I might upload the Chapter 13 later when I get home. (๑• . •๑)

Ooh daily reminder: Take care and love yourself! I love you all so much~ 💜