Chapter 3

🌱𝚎 𝚍 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎 𝚍🌱

Seokjin puts his arm on Jungkook's shoulder and dragged him out of the karaoke room, "Now c'mon! There are still a lot of games we need to try."

Jungkook just let Seokjin drag him. The elder stopped infront of a game that has a big 'Mario Kart' sign on top of the screen.

"You still like Mario Kart huh, Seokjin hyung?" Jungkook asked even tho he probably knows what the elder's answer will be.

Seokjin cheekily smiled at him and replied with an, "Of course!"

They played the game for two rounds and obviously the elder won all the rounds. Seokjin has been doing his 'victory dance' while stating that Jungkook is a loser at the game. Jungkook defended himself by saying, "Umm... For your information, I lose on purpose because I'm afraid that you'll sulk for the rest of the day if you lose on that game."

Seokjin chuckled, "Yeah, sure." Not believing any of the words that came out of the younger's mouth.

"Why not we play another round, hyung." Jungkook said challenging Seokjin. The older just agreed.

They're almost at the end of the game and Jungkook was winning. "I'm not going to let you win!" The elder shouted.

Seokjin had his cart a little behind Jungkook's, Jungkook was sure that he's going to win but then the picture of Seokjin crying earlier replayed in his mind. The next thing he knew is that his hyung had won the round.

"Ha! I told you so! I won! I won!" Seokjin shouted while happily jumping. The elder teased the younger by pinching his cheeks.

"I- i got distracted." The younger said, looking away while removing Seokjin's hands from his cheek. When he saw how his hyung cried earlier, he felt like he wanted to protect his hyung at all cost and not let anybody hurt him.

After the round, they both decided to eat an early dinner. They went in a famous restaurant inside the mall.

The restaurant was full. They looked around at the busy tables. An old couple eating side by side, one glass of wine each, studiously bent over their meals. A group of young women in their thirties collapsing with helpless giggles as a stern woman dining alone nearby looked on and frowned. Businessmen in their grey suits . American tourists, trying to decipher the menu. A family and their teenage children. The noise level was high.

They saw an empty table in a lightly secluded area of the restaurant. It's the only table that's available, so they decided to take it.

A little while after, one of the waiters approached them to get their orders. He left right after he took their orders, saying that he'll put in their orders and he'll be back with their drinks.

A heavy silence settled over them, thicker then the uneasy tension in the atmosphere. Unsettled eyes glanced unceremoniously around and tried to avoid catching other glances that passed by. Seokjin shifted uncomfortably in his seat while Jungkook grasped his sweaty, nervous hands under the table.

'Why am I even nervous?' They both thought.

Seokjin, trying to make the atmosphere lighter, decided to...

"H-hey, guess what." He started, the younger curiously looked up to him. "W-what, hyung?"

"I can make all your wishes come true..." Seokjin stated, trying his hardest not to laugh. "Really, hyung?" Jungkook thought, instantly believing him.

Seokjin nodded. "Of course. 'Cause I'm a JINie." Then, the older laughed after saying his joke. Jungkook just looked at the older fondly as he watched him almost fell out of his sit from laughing to hard.

'Cute.' Jungkook thought.

Then, he froze. What was he thinking? Him finding his hyung cute wasthe weirdest thing ever. Besides, he likes his hyung's twin.

"Seokjin? Jungkook?" A familiar male with another guy said.

"S-Seokhyung-hyung? What are you doing here?" Seokjin asked, sitting properly on his chair. Jungkook sat there, frozen.

"So, I can't come to the mall now, dongsaeng?" Seokhung teased. "Kiddin' I'm here because I'm spending some quality time with my boyfriend." He said while putting his arms around his boyfriend's.

Seokjin saw how the younger clenched his fist which is on the table.

"Oh well... We better get going now... I just came here because I saw you, two." Seokhyung explained. Seokjin and Jungkook both rise up to say goodbye to the couple. Jungkook wore a big frown on his face. "By the way, you two look good together."

"We're not--" Jungkook stated but Seokjin interrupted him. Seokjin snaked his arms around the younger's, doing the exact same thing that his older brother did to his boyfriend earlier.

"I know right, hyung. I'm so lucky to have him." Seokjin said, resting his head on the younger's shoulder. Jungkook froze, trying to process everything.

Seokhyung and his boyfriend waved and walked out of the restaurant, leaving the two males together.

Jungkook tried to catch up with the couple to explain to them that him and Seokjin are a thing, but the older grabbed his wrist to stop him.

The younger angrily turned to the older. "Why did you do that?! Now, what's Seokhyung-hyung gonna think of me? He thinks we're a thing when we're clearly not!" Jungkook shouted. His veins started appearing on his arms.

Eventhough Seokjin's scared of the younger, he bravely stated, "You can use me."

"What?" The younger looked at him, completely confused.

"L-last night, you said you wanted to forget your feelings for him, right? Then, you can use me."

[End of Chapter 3]

Thank you for reading! See you in the next chapter. Take care, my lovely readers~ 💜