Chapter 12

//edited//

'Should I meet him or not?'

"Arghhh! I don't know what to do!" Seokjin groaned loudly and laid back down on the bed.

"Hyung! Are you okay? What happened? We heard you from the other room." Taehyung and Hoseok came running to Seokjin's room.

Seokjin sat up on the bed. "Oh I just can't decide if I should meet him or not." He sighed.

"Well hyung, whatever you choose to do, we're here to support you." Hoseok said while smiling warmly to his hyung.

"Hyung, how about this." Seokjin turned his attention to Taehyung. "If you meet him, he can explain to you why he said all those things that he told you the other day. You can also talk about your feelings and maybe come up with a solution... Well if you're not planning to meet him, you might regret your decision in the future." Taehyung continued.

~

It's 3:42 in the afternoon. Seokjin is supposed to meet Jungkook at Pink Cafe at 4pm sharp.

Seokjin is still battling if he should come or not.

'Argh whatever. I'll go.'

He grabbed a coat and walked towards the cafe. It's exactly 4:00 when he got there, which means he's right on time.

Before he can look around the cafe, a familiar male called him. "Hyung! I'm here." The younger said, waving.

Seokjin ordered a drink then went to the table where the younger is sitting.

They sat there for minutes, in silence. No one wanted to start a conversation. Seokjin played with the straw of his drink while Jungkook watched him do that.

"So..." They both started.

"Oh, you go first." The younger said.

Seokjin shook his head, "No, you go first."

"I-i heard you got hypothermia..." The younger started. "...and that you were in the hospital yesterday."

Seokjin nodded his head. "Is that all you wanted to say? If that's all then I'm leaving." Seokjin said standing up and began to walk away.

He just turned around when he felt Jungkook's hand holding his wrist. "Wa-wait, hyung... Don't l-leave." Jungkook pleaded.

The younger suddenly hugged Seokjin from behind, shocking him.

He didn't say anything. He just hugged him there. Seokjin frozed trying to process what's the younger's doing.

"J-jungkook... Le-let go, people are looking." The older said, trying to remove the younger's hand, but the younger just tighten it.

"I don't care if they are watching." Jungkook said, whispering to Seokjin's ear.

"Jungkook! Let go." The older firmly said.

"Fine, I'll let go in one condition." Jungkook started. "You have to go back to our apartment with me."

"N-no, I-i can't do--" The older didn't even get to finish his sentence when the younger stopped him.

"Hyung... I know I messed up, and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those words because I didn't mean any of those. It's my fault you got hypothermia so can we go back to our apartment and let me take care of you? Can you please give me another chance to get things right?" Seokjin started tearing up, hearing the words coming out of the younger's mouth.

"Fine... I'll go back with you." Seokjin said.

[End of Chapter 12]

Ahhh you don't know how happy I am right  now... This story has reached 1k reads!

Take care guys and be healthy! I love you all~ 💜