Chapter 7 - WHY

*warning: this story has sexual content*

"Good morning," Liam says smiling to me, still in bed next to me. "Good morning" I smile back at him.

It's August 13, 9:30 a.m.

"Last night was amazing" he says getting closer to me. "Yes, it was" I say.. I kiss him, looking in his eyes.

"I'm sorry I was so mad yesterday.." he says. "It's fine, I totally understand. I'm just happy you realized it meant nothing." I say. "I know."

"So what are we doing today?" I ask, Liam is just staring at me smiling, "I love you" He says. I smile, "I love you too..." I tell him and he kisses me.

"Let's go eat breakfast" he says. He gets up, naked, out of bed. Yes we had sex last night. After everything that happened yesterday, we needed it. To relax. And to just have fun. To reconnect.

To be honest I'm surprised he even wanted to sleep with me in the same bed after I moaned Shawn's name in the shower yesterday.

"Noo...." I say in a childish voice, pulling him back into bed. "Not now" I say kissing him.

"Babe," He says. Fuck that was hot, he just called me babe and he rolled his eyes. "Can't we stay in bed a little longer?" I beg. "No... come on" He says getting up slapping my ass.

"You can't do that.." I say. "Can't do what?"

"You can't turn me on, and than say it's not going to happen." I say.

"Oh...." he says in a sexy voice. He is biting his lip, coming back into bed and he jumps on me starting to kiss me. He takes the blanket off me and he reveals my naked body.. he starts to kiss me neck and I start to slightly moan,

He looks at me, smiling. And continuing to kiss my neck. I close my eyes and I just enjoy the moment as he is starting to kiss me lower...

He stops kissing me, "Come on, let's go" He says chuckling, getting off me and he spanks me again. I open my eyes and I see him standing in the other side of the room still naked looking for something to wear.

I walk out of bed towards him and I start going down on him, he moans.

"You like that..?" I ask looking up at him. "Don't stop" He says with his eyes closed.

I stopped as he said that, and I walked away. "You didn't" he said looking at me walking away naked.

"Oh yes I did" I say smiling.

Liam gets dressed and I do to. 20 something minutes later we walked out of the room and went somewhere to eat breakfast,

"I would like the eggs Benedict, please" I ordered after Liam ordered pancakes and whatever.

"Something to drink?" The waiter asked in a very heavy French accent. "I'm good with water. Thank you" I say. "Coffee for me" Liam says.

We sit there in Paris, at a restaurant talking and laughing and now, I feel happy. I never want to go back. Shawn who?

"Merci" I say as the waiter brings over the drinks with the food to the table.

"What are you doing?" Liam chuckles when he sees me taking my phone out of the pocket, taking a picture of the food.

I smile and I say nothing, I take the picture and I post it on my Instergram story. So everyone will know how happy I am right now, especially Shawn.

The picture turned out pretty badly.... so I didn't post it. sorry Shawn, you won't get be jealous.

After breakfast me and Liam went on and traveled around the city. It was truly amazing. We had such a good time.

After a few hours that we walked around and ate ice-cream and did nothing, We sat down at a park. Liam talked to his parents on the phone, and I was on instagram, I didn't talk to my parents In a very long time, they don't really care..

Shawn posted a photo on instagram.

@ShawnMendes: "WHY"

@ShawnMendes: "WHY"

Shit, someone tagged me.

@barbamilj: " listen to this song, I swear it's about you..... @michelle_aka_B"

Wait what.....? Who the fuck is Barba Milj...? How does she know me...? And why did she tell me to listen to that?

A few seconds later that comment was deleted and about a minute or two after that Shawn deleted the photo.

What just happened? I'm staring at my phone, very confused. "Is everything ok?" Liam asks. "Yes." I say firmly. "Ok, I just finished talking to my parents, if you want to go somewhere... do something.." he says.

"Hey, I'll be right back, ok?" I tell Liam as I put my headphones on and I walk aside.

I call Lucas, and I hang up immediately. Just if Liam asks what I did, I searched Why on YouTube by Shawn Mendes and I found the song, how come I never listened to this song before?

Holy shit, I'm standing in the middle of a park in Paris and I'm starting to cry... this song is so vulnerable and soft. Is this really about me? Like Barba said..?

Holy shit. I can't believe it. Now I remember that when we were younger me and Shawn used to sing all the time.. I used to write songs with him, wow.

Could this song actually be about me?

"I think we should talk when I get back" I text Shawn. I know I shouldn't have texted him again, but I don't care anymore. I just want to talk to him, I miss him. A lot, and I don't want to get back together with him, I have Liam. But I think that we should talk about this song.... if it's really about me, or not.

I hope not..

I think.