Chapter 24 - BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER.

*Warning: this chapter contains sexual contact*

Shawn walks in my room. Closing the door.

"Happy birthday" He says giving me a kiss. I can't help it but smile so big.

"Where is Lucas?" He asks. "He is in his room, he said he's tired" I say standing on the bed to be at his height. "Oh, I thought that you told him I'm coming.. you know it's your birthday and all, I didn't want it to be weird that I'm coming.. whatever. More time just for us" he says kissing me again.

"Shawn Wait" I say. "Oh no, please don't. I cant take it anymore," he says.

"I told Lucas about us and I broke up with Liam" I say.

HOLY SHIT! the look he gave me. His smile was the biggest I have ever seen. He kisses me taking my breath away. He is holding my face kissing the shit out of me, pushing me on the bed. Jesus Christ, Shawn relax.

"Are you serious?" He asks with his hands still on my face and his lips are inches away from mine, making me smile so hard

"Are you serious?" He asks with his hands still on my face and his lips are inches away from mine, making me smile so hard. "Yes" I say and he is just kissing the shit out of me again.

My body is tingling and my heartbeat is so fast right now I can't explain it.

"Is this a dream?" He asks a second before kissing me again.

"No. We can finally be together" I say. He smiles at me making me smile back and he kisses me again.

Best. Birthday. Ever.

"I love you" i say and Shawn is looking at me, at first he froze, and than oh my god, his face lit up. I have NEVER EVER seen him this happy. Holy shit, I love him. I do, how can I not? Have you seen his face? Have you seen how perfect he is?

"I love you too" he says staring into my eyes. He starts kissing me slowly, so passionate.

Oh shit, I just remembered the door is not locked, i don't want Lucas seeing this. I move a bit, So I could go and lock the door, but Shawn grabs my hand pushing me back to him, "you are not leaving me." He says smiling.

I smile, and I kiss him

I smile, and I kiss him. "I wasn't planing on leaving you, I just wanted to go lock the door.." I say on top of him. I kiss him gently and I walk over to lock the door. I turn around to see him staring at me, smiling.

"What are you smiling about?" I ask. "You" he smirks. Aww, my heart squeezed.

I go over to the bed, I jump on him. I feel so good having him around. And now I can share it to the world. No more secrets, no more hiding. I can do whatever I want. I can kiss Shawn whenever I want. I can hug him whenever I want. I can sleep with him whenever I want.

I have him. Whenever I want. And that thought made me so happy.

I start to kiss him moving to his neck, slowly moving my hands towards his pants. His hands are moving up and down my back making me moan, I take his pants off revealing his black tight boxers.

"Oh wait" I say. I get off him and I go to the bathroom leaving Shawn completely shocked that I left him like that.

I change into my sexy blacked lace bralette and my matching underwear, I walk out of the bathroom making him gaze on my body,

"Jesus Christ" he says as I run up to him starting to kiss the hell out of him.

Shawn flips me over, He is on the top now,and he starts kissing my neck, slowly moving his hands across my body. "You are so sexy" he says between kisses.

He slowly takes my underwear off and his boxers as well and he slides right on me, and I moan, making him smile.

It's been about 2 hours later, I put my head on Shawn's bare chest and I hug him.

"I just want this moment to last forever." He says. "I love you" He says kissing my forehead, "I love you too" I say.

"Oh my god, I forgot the gift at my house" he says. "What?" I stare at him. "I wanted to bring you-" — "don't say it, I don't want it. I wanted you for my birthday. And I got it. I love you. And that is enough for me" I say. He kisses me again, and I lay my head back on his chest and I slowly fall asleep.

THE END!

What did you think about the story? I hoped you enjoyed!!!!!

{BTW- I'm thinking about making another book, continuing this story line, I have a lot of ideas... but I'm still thinking about it, so don't get your hopes up!}

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!❤️

Update: another book to this series is out, you can go check it out🤗

It's called: "marry me"