Cause I'm not fine at all

Luke's POV

"Annabelle you know I love you." I said to my beautiful girlfriend. "Yeah. I know. I love you too Luke." she smiled. I jumped up. I ran to the street. "Hey look Annabelle I'm dancing in the street!!" I yelled and started to do the sprinkler. She giggled. "Get over here Luke before you get hurt."

I continued dancing.

"Luke come here," she exclaimed as I started to wave my arms around my head. "Luke come he- LUKE WATCH OUT!" She screamed as I saw a car speeding down the street. It swerved to the right where Annabelle was standing. I closed my eyes shut. Tight.

I opened them slowly. "Annabelle?" I squeaked out my aching throat. I was frozen for about 2 minutes. It was quiet. I heard nothing but the sound of the wind and the crunch of the snow as I walked towards the love of my life.

Her legs were in places her arms should be. Her arms were places over her head. She had bruises all over her chest cuts all along her face and arms and a huge gash was in the middle of her forehead.

"A-Annabelle?!" I screamed "HELP ANNABELLE! HELP!!" Neighbors opened there doors and ran to her body. I heard sirens as they took me away.

I squinted my eyes and rubbed them to try to get the memory out of my head. That happened exactly 6 months and 4 days ago. I was sitting outside while the sound of rain drops hit the top of the roof.

Tip

Tip

Tip

Tip

"Luke honey it's time for dinner." I heard my mom call. I sighed and stood up. "Ooh what's for dinner? I'm hungry." my 13 year old sister Lilly asked as she walked into the kitchen. ( I know he doesn't have a sister named Lilly but just go with it. )

"Tonight we are having my Mexican treat. Tacos!!" my mom exclaimed as she grabbed a tray out the oven. "Sweety could you help set the table? Your father will be home in about 5 minutes." she asked me and I sighed. I do that a lot. I grabbed the plates and set them at each chair then the silver wear then the napkins.

"Okay you guys can go ahead and start eating while I wait for your father." my mom said as she sat on the couch. I grabbed a taco and ate half. "Aren't you gonna eat the rest?" Lilly asked.

I shook my head. "I'm not very hungry." I said and pushed my chair out from under the table. I threw my plate in the sink and walked up the steps to my room. I laid on my bed and cut on my music. I lay in the dark for about a hour when a knock on the door came.

I pulled out my ear buds and sat up. The door opened and in walked Lilly. "Luke are you okay?" she asked and I shook my head. She sighed and sat on the bed next to me I laid back down and she laid down too. "I'm sorry Luke. I know you loved her and I know she loved you. But you just gotta let go. I know it hurts but it's the only choice you have,"

I gulped. "And I know Annabelle would've wanted you to be happy," I cringed at her name "Which is why I'm telling you we are moving."

"What?" I asked.

"Well just me and you. Mom is going to a business thing in Chicago for the whole summer so we have to go to Grandma Joy's house in New York."

"What about dad?" I asked.

"He has to go with her." I sighed again.

"Here we go." I said and we slept together until 3:00 in the morning then my mom woke me up by accident and I couldn't sleep any more so I picked Lilly up and carried her to her room before sitting on the couch and watching tv until 6 where I finally fell asleep.