13

Luke's POV

I've been thinking about Sarah and how she has changed everything. That's not what I want. I don't want to be depressed, but this is how it needs to be until I'm ready to move on. Which won't happen for awhile. I just want Annabelle here. I need her to be here. I miss her more than anything and being friends with Sarah isn't helping. I hope Sarah will understand. I walk upstairs. It's 8:30 in the morning. I was hoping she was awake but she isn't. I sigh. I don't wanna wake her up but I need to tell her this. I turn the chair I have sitting at my desk around and sit in it facing her. I watch her sleep. I used to watch Annabelle sleep. When we would lay in the bed she would always wake up with me starring at her because I was watching her sleep.

*Flashback*

"What are you doing Luke?" "Watching you sleep." she raised her eyebrows. "My boyfriend is a stalker." "I am not!" "Who do you know that watches there girlfriends sleep. "Well.." I said thinking "Exactly." she said laughing and sitting up on the bed.

*End of Flashback*

I shake my head. I hate flashbacks. They have been happening a lot recently. I grab my phone out my pocket and text Calum. "Hey man." I say to him. I close my phone not knowing its not on vibrate. "BING BING BING!!" It rang indicating he texted back. I quickly unlocked my phone but it was to late. Sarah was already sitting up on the bed.

She yawned. "What was that?" "Sorry that was my phone." I slightly whispered. She rubbed her eyes. "I have to tell you something." I whispered hoping she didn't hear me, but she did. "What is it?" she asked. I sighed. "Um, well you see I well I don't think we should be friends anymore. I-I want to be happy but, I can't because of you." I said and that came out wrong. "W-What?" "That came out wrong I mean't that I can't be happy because you remind me so much if Annabelle that I always am focusing on her."

"Oh," she said. I could tell she was holding back tears. "Um. I-I understand. I just I-I'm sorry." I looked at her and smiled. "For what?" "I don't know you told me that I remind you of Annabelle and well I'm sorry for that." I stood up and walked to her. I sat beside her. "Don't be sorry. I should be the one who needs to be sorry. I am messing up a amazing friendship. But its something I have to do." he said looking down. "No it's not. You don't have to do this Luke." "II'm sorry Sarah. I just don't wanna get attached." I said and stood up. I grabbed her old clothes which she changed out of last night. I handed them to her. She got out of the bed. She was wearing my sweats and a black tank top of Lilly's. She changed out of then and came back. "Bye Luke."

"Goodbye." She walked down the stairs and out the door.

*

LUKE YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT!!!