11

"Sarah?" Emily asked. "Yeah?" "Is it weird I might have a teeny crush on Ashton?" "You have a crush on Ashton?!?"

She blushed. "Yeah." I smiled widely "Aww Emily!!" "Shut up!" she said and slightly punched my arm. I laughed. "Well he likes you too." "How do you know?"

"I can see it. The way he looks at you it's so adorable." I said and she laughed. "So what should I do?"

"Tell him. He will feel the same I promise." I said. "Okay." she said and walked to him. "Hi Ash." "Hey Emily." "So I was thinking and, I think I might have a crush on you." she said. He smiled. "I do too." "Really?!" "Yeah." she smiled really wide.

"Do you wanna go on a date with me Emily?" he asked. She nodded "Yes!!" she said and stood up and walked to me. We walked outside and we screamed together in harmony. "Woah. That was not like us at all." I said and she nodded. "But thank you." "No worries."

"I hope things work out with you and Luke." "What do you mean?" "Well I know he likes you and I know you like him, but just give him time. He will eventually give up on Annabelle and you two are together." she said and smiled slightly "Thanks Emily but I don't know about that." I said and walked away.

*

Sorry this is so short I only did this so Ashton and Emily can be together. Who else ships Amily? Lol. And do you ship Larah?