14

Sarah's POV

I DON'T OWN THIS SONG!! IT'S JUST A FANFICTION! Just making sure I don't get sued...

Whenever I think of him it just reminds me of the fact that I will never be enough for him. I have been laying in bed all day thinking of Luke. "Sarah Ashlyn Browning! Get your behind down here and go get the mail!! I asked you that 10 minutes ago!!" Oops.

I get off my bed and walk down the stairs. "There you are! I haven't seen you all day." "Sorry mom I have just been a bit stressed." "About what?"

"Oh nothing really. School and stuff." I lied again. "Oh okay. Well it will be okay honey." she said surprised I guess she assumed I would say Luke. But I don't want her to get into it. I opened the door and walked to the mailbox.

I sighed. "Bills, bills, bills." Then I came across something. It was a old yellow paper. It was folded. it said this.

I'm sorry I couldn't express this to you in words but here goes nothing. I am leaving today, actually by the time you read this I might already be in the airport. Back to Australia I go. What I said Saturday, wasn't true. I want to be your friend or maybe even more better than anything. It's just, I don't know if Annabelle would have wanted me to....So I wrote this to explain my feelings. This song is titled, Beside You.

"Within a minute I was all packed up. I got a ticket to another world, I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go. Sudden words are hard to speak when your thoughts are all I see. Don't ever leave she said to me. When we both wake up underneath the same sky to the beat of our hearts at the same time so close but so far away. Can you hear me? She sleeps alone, my heart wants to come home. I wish I was, I wish I was beside you. She lies awake, I'm trying to find the words to say. I wish I was, I wish I was, beside you. Another day and I'm somewhere new. I made a promise that I'll come home soon. Bring me back, bring me back to you. When we both wake up underneath the same sky, time stops I wish that I could rewind so close but so far away. She sleeps alone, my heart wants to come home. I wish I was, I wish I was, beside you. She lies awake I'm trying to find the words to say. I wish I was, I wish I was, beside you. There pieces of us both under every city light. And there shining as we fade into the night. She sleeps alone. My heart wants to come home. I wish I was, I wish I was. She sleeps alone. My heart wants to come home. I wish I was, I wish I was beside you. She lies awake. I'm trying to find the words to say. I wish I was, I wish I was, beside you. She lies awake I'm trying to find the words to say. I wish I was, I wish I was beside you. I wish I was, I wish I was. She sleeps alone. My heart wants to come home. I wish I was, I wish I was.....

So yeah. That's the song. I'm sorry. Goodbye. -Luke

The tears slid down my cheeks. I ran into the house. I grabbed my moms car keys. "Honey w-where are you going?" I didn't even bother to answer. I jumped in the car I speeded down the road to the airport. I parked the car and ran in. I managed to get there just in time. Luke and Ashton and Lilly were in the security. Even Emily was there. Her and Ashton were hugging in line. He kissed her. She blushed. I ran up to Luke from the behind and slammed into his arms. He seemed surprised at first, like he didn't think I would come. He didn't hug at first but he slowly wrapped his arms around me.

"W-What are you doing here?" I smiled. "I couldn't let you leave. I read your song. It was amazing." "Sarah, I have to leave." "Please." I asked. I knew he was going to leave but I had to try.

I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. "Okay." I said. I didn't know what else to say. He already bought the ticket and his family was expecting him. What was I gonna do? Trap him in my car take him home and hide him in my basement? Yeah no.

He frowned and so did I when it was his turn to go through security. A tear rolled down my cheek. I think I maybe in love. this is different than when I was with Tyler. I thought I was in live with him. But me and Luke. We are different. I don't know there is just more of a spark.

He went through and they took his bag. They checked it and it was okay. Then thy went to there seats. I could no longer see them. "Flight 89 is taking off now." I sighed and turned away. This was it. I was walking towards the exit when I heard "Sarah!! Wait!!" I turned and it was Luke.

He kissed me. Not just on the cheek but full on kiss. He was running so hard he ran into me and I stumbled into the wall. But that was okay, because I had Luke. That's all I needed. When we were done I asked "Hey your flight is leaving." "I don't care. We are staying. Me, Lilly, and Ash. I can't live without you." I smiled an kissed him again.

Everything I gonna be alright.

*

AWWWWWWWW LUKEY OMG.