2

Lilly's POV

I woke up in my bed. Luke must of put me there. I walked in the living room where Luke was asleep on the couch. Mom and dad left this morning around three as I was told. "Luke." I whispered. "Luke." I whispered again. His eyes wouldn't budge.

I sighed "Luke!!" I whisper yelled and he opened his eyes. "What?" he asked sitting up. "Our flight leaves at 8 it's 7 get up!!" I said before walking down the hall and into my bedroom. I had already packed but ever since Annabelle died he has been lazy so I packed for him.

I dragged his suitcase into his room. "Here, now get dressed you have to drive." I said. "Okay, Okay I get it." he said. I'm surprised he has been talking this much he never does.

I walked back down the hall and into the bathroom where I brushed my hair and pulled it into a pony tail. Then i brushed my teeth. Then I applied mascara and eyeliner. Then I walked back to my room to get dressed.

I had to put on something comfy so I put on galaxy leggings one of Luke's big nirvana t shirts and my gray uggs. Then I pulled out a gray sweat shirt and wrapped around my waist just in case I get cold or something.

I walked out of my room and made some cereal. Luke was already in the kitchen making him some too.

We finished eating. Now it was 7:37 it takes 5 minutes to get to the airport not to mention security. "We need to go." I said as I stood up to put my and Luke's bowl away. We walked out the door and locked it.

Then we went to Luke's blue mustang. We drove in silence.

Finally we reached the airport. Luke called Calum to come pick up the car.

We went through security and walked to the seats to wait. As we got closer a guy with dirty blonde hair turned his head he smiled and waved and I realized it was Ashton. Luke looked confused.

"Oh and I forgot to tell you Ashton's coming." I said.

"Why?" he asked. "He wanted to see it so mom and dad agreed to let him come with us." I said and Luke sighed "Whatever." he said pulling his earbuds in.

"What's with him?" he asked.

"Annabelle." I said. "He is still hung up on her?" I nodded. "Wow."

"Flight 294 Flight 294 will be taking off in 2 minutes please board plane." We stood up and directed Luke to do the same. We showed them our tickets and we walked to our seats. It was 3 to a seat so I had window Ashton beside me and Luke beside Ashton.

I sighed and closed my eyes this would be a loooong ride.