6

Luke's POV

I walked down the hall and down the stairs. I started for the door."Where are you going?" Joy asked. "Out." I said turning the door to open it. "No you are not Sarah and Emily are coming over again today." "So?" "So I want you here. Sarah and Emily are nice girls. And you and Ashton are nice boys if you know what I mean?"

"I am not dating Emily. And Ashton totally doesn't have a crush on Sarah." she sighed.

"No switch it." "Oh. Me a-and Sarah?" I asked. Sarah was pretty. Really pretty. And nice. But I love Annabelle. I always will and that will never change. I can't love anyone else. She wouldn't want that.

"Yes you and Sarah." she answered back. "Can we not talk about that?" "Sure honey," she said and I sighed in relief. "So your birthday is coming up. What kind of cake do you want?"

"I don't care. You don't have to give me one." I said. "Aww but I want to Luke."

"Oh well in that case. Chocolate please." I said smiling and she shook her head. "You always did love chocolate." I smiled. I did always like chocolate. "So I got you a great gift." "Yeah sure." I said. Nothing ever interest me anymore. Nothing. Except for conversations about Annabelle. Which I barley listen to because I get to sad.

"I do. You will see next week when we have the birthday party."

"Birthday party?" "Yes we re having one so don't try to tell me we aren't." I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs.

*

Omg Luke stop being so rude.