9

Sarah's POV

Why would he say that? After he said what he said I thought maybe he had changed maybe he actually cared. I was soo wrong.

Why can't he just see, Annabelle is gone. Dead. She was alive. WAS. She will never come back never. He needs to understand that.

I decided to walk to Miss Joy's to ask about Annabelle. I was already at there front porch so I knocked on the door. Lilly answered the door. She had tears running down her face. "Lilly what's wrong?" I asked walking into the house. Over the past week me and Lilly have grown really close.

"It's Luke. He just he hates everyone. He is never happy. But that's all I want is for him to be happy. I love Luke, we were always really close but then Annabelle died and he never paid attention to me or anyone for that matter." she said crying into my shoulder.

"Oh Luke." I said rolling my eyes. "What's wrong with you. I thought you and Luke liked each other."

"I did too but he came to me today and basically acted like he hated me." "He probably does. He hates everyone. Including himself. I always hear him mumbling stuff to himself like I'm horrible or I'm terrible and other bad things I don't wanna talk about." She said shaking her head. "So where is mrs. Joy?" "Oh she went to look for Luke." .

I sighed and walked in the living room. There was stuff everywhere. "What happened here?" "Luke did this before he left."

"Oh." I said not surprised. We sat on the couch. "So what did you come here for?" "I came to ask about Annabelle." "Oh Annabelle Rivers, Luke's old girlfriend?" "Yeah. Hey that's weird I used to know a Annabelle Rivers."

"Maybe you know her?" she said showing me a picture. "I do know her!!! She used to go to my school about 3 years ago." I said "Yeah! I forgot Annabelle told me when I met her she just moved to Australia from New York." I nodded. "Yeah she used to sit in my math class way in the back... She never talked much."

"Annabelle never talked much period. She was just always really quiet." I shrugged. Then the front door opened. We stood up and walked around the corner to see Joy and Luke coming in the door. "Ew what's she doing here?" Luke asked emphasizing the she. I rolled my eyes and Lilly sighed.

"I was just leaving." I said walking towards the front door. I grabbed the doorknob and walked out the house. As I was leaving I heard Lilly yell "Can't you be nice for one second?!" she asked. "Nope." I heard him say back puffed out a breath and rolled my eyes. I walked back down the street and into my house where I laid on my bed to take a nap.

*

Well that's happening.... yeah hope your liking this story!! Bye.